Forums

Sorry Devin, got to stir the pot

•  

Hey Ambassadors...who's up for a FJA sweepstakes...with the exception of beej, I don't know any of our Ambassadors lucky enough to win any of the recent contests so I think I have to stir the pot with Devin to look at an opportunity for a sweepstakes for Ambassadors only...who else wants to plead our case with Devin????

Good luck to all of us...

•  

mondo, you know if one comes along i'm going to bring my irish luck along with me now don't you.

bring it on devin.

and luck to all when the next one comes along.

•  

Mondo, I'm expecting my first "win" to be an opportunity to play in the next FJA Invitational. 

•  
    I can't weight for that to come
  •  
    Well this is interesting. You guys are sounding a bit needy aren't you? Of course I will be happy to add any FJ items to my collection.....
  •  

I certainly wouldn't turn down the opportunity if it were to present itself.

•  

Ambassador Contest...Go for it Guys !

•  

Love to add some new items to the Eagle's gear, but I think we are getting a little greedy. That may not be the proper wording, because I think that the folks at FJ are doing a great job and it is the luck of the draw. But I'll go along with the idea and maybe I'll be the lucky winner.

•  

sounds good to me.....you know, assuming you wait until i become an ambassador! lol.

•  

That sounds great...just please wait until I can get 300 more points to become ambassador.

•  

I think these sweepstakes are a way FJ to have more and more fans and should be open to all people.  

However, FJA are also promoters of the FJ brand close to their friends or other golf players, and in this case FJ would have a special care with an annual gift for those who keep activo.

As no US resident I can't apply for the sweepstakes but would like to add some more FJ stuff to my bag. 

•  

Hey, you guys don't get short with mondo baggins.  If the little guy wants a contest, I'm game.

TT

•  
    I get it Tim...I'm short, those are funny plays on my height...besides being a great photo shop guy you're also a part time comedian!!! I'm just stirring the pot for fun...FJ has been great to us...I'm sure Devin and Chris know I'm havng a bit of fun with this...
  •  
    I love the FJ product, do I wish for more? Everyday, but when I play in an event like I did last weekend 140 players and they all comment on my I Cons or FJ wrist band or FJ pull over, I just tell them how to get it. I have one the biggest contest of them all and that's the opportunity to be a FJA!
  •  

Lighten up Francis.

This would be a good week for a contest. We are getting ready to get 4-8" of rain and will not be golfing this week.  Maybe just filling sandbags.