Forums

Bracketology

•  

dzabkar

tdogg21

dzabkar

Joined! Hope everyone has a blast beating me!

don't worry....i will!  haha

a couple years ago i was in a pool and the last place person won their money back.  unfortunately, i was heavily in the running for that!

UConn > UK. You saw it here first.

I think you did well on the UK pick, but the UConn pick....sorry!

•  

Dallin

dzabkar

tdogg21

dzabkar

Joined! Hope everyone has a blast beating me!

don't worry....i will!  haha

a couple years ago i was in a pool and the last place person won their money back.  unfortunately, i was heavily in the running for that!

UConn > UK. You saw it here first.

I think you did well on the UK pick, but the UConn pick....sorry!

i would agree with that.  UK seems to be everyone's pick.  however, Uconn didn't really work out so well.

•  

CHRIS,,,I LIKE YOUR MIZZOU TIGERS. THEY LOOK TOUGH.

•  

DOGLOSKI

I'm totally stunned that Mizzou lost...I had them in my final four.

•  

well, i did ok for the first day and a half.  no bad losses.  then in one evening, everything goes to crap.

•  

You're telling me, Dallin. My brackets just exploded. Ugh.

•  
    Well, well. The Tar Heels look a little better right now. Round three is coming!
  •  

Tar Heel
    Well, well. The Tar Heels look a little better right now. Round three is coming!

I bet you are excited that Duke took the early flight home.

•  

Dallin

DOGLOSKI

I'm totally stunned that Mizzou lost...I had them in my final four.

SO MUCH FOR MY BASKETBALL TEAM PICKING ABILITY.

•  

They now have a link to get your standings.  #613 w 22 points after 2 rounds.  Lets see who does the best.

•  

i was doing so well, and then the wheels fell off.  oh well, i guess now Cobra gear for me.

•  

Looks like just about everyone's bracket was busted on Friday...what a day two #2, one #4 and one #5...

Guess all the bookies are doing good this year

• 3503 points

How badly is everyone beating me?! Can't access here at work. And with the Sweet 16 starting tonight, got me in the mood for mroe bball banter.

Lets go Sconnie tonight!

•  

dzabkar

How badly is everyone beating me?! Can't access here at work. And with the Sweet 16 starting tonight, got me in the mood for mroe bball banter.

Lets go Sconnie tonight!

i was doing really well after the first day.  and i was even holding in there after the day 2 massacre.  but i really started to fade after day 4.  hoping to bounce back this weekend.

•  

Florida looked tough last night. Can another Chaminade grad drive Florida to the National Championship. David Lee has already done it will Brad Beal pull it off.