Forums

Bracketology

•  

thomas alston iii

golfchick

GolfWeek is doing an NCAA bracket for golf prizes -- I recreated the FJ Ambassadors as a group, just like we did on Accenture Match Play. Open to anyone, not just Ambassadors. Thought it was fun to see how we all fared against each other.

More things to have fun with....Don't you just enjoy being part of the FJC?????

-ICONs for ALL

i agree.  been the best forum i've ever interacted with.

• 3503 points

Joined! Hope everyone has a blast beating me!

•  

dzabkar

don't worry....i will!  haha

a couple years ago i was in a pool and the last place person won their money back.  unfortunately, i was heavily in the running for that!

• 3503 points

tdogg21

dzabkar

a couple years ago i was in a pool and the last place person won their money back.  unfortunately, i was heavily in the running for that!

UConn > UK. You saw it here first.

•  

dzabkar

tdogg21

dzabkar

UConn > UK. You saw it here first.

that might be a pretty solid pick.  good luck.

• 3539 points

I'm in...thanks for posting!

•  

I'll be doing this!

•  

Well, in a couple of hours, it will be safe to rip up my bracket.  Usually falls apart for me on the first day of the tourney.  I know I gotta have faith, but history usually repeats itself.

•  

Dallin

Well, in a couple of hours, it will be safe to rip up my bracket.  Usually falls apart for me on the first day of the tourney.  I know I gotta have faith, but history usually repeats itself.

i know the feeling.  but as long as you don't have them going to far, it's not horrible.

•  
    Wheelez3030
    Ok will do I am really good at this although I don't like basketball
    Um you picked 75-70 as the total score?
  •  

yea kentuckey 75 - ohio state 70

• 3503 points

cwaybright
    Wheelez3030

If last year's final was awfully low-scoring (given the nature of the game) WITH Kemba Walker on the court... Not a bad guess in my opinion.

•  
    dzabkar

cwaybright
    Wheelez3030

If last year's final was awfully low-scoring (given the nature of the game) WITH Kemba Walker on the court... Not a bad guess in my opinion.

Thanks dzabkar
  •  

Wheelez3030

sounds like a solid pick there.  not sure about ohio state, but really, what the heck do i know??

•  
    tdogg21

Wheelez3030

sounds like a solid pick there.  not sure about ohio state, but really, what the heck do i know??

Thanks tdogg21