Forums

Bracketology

•  

GolfWeek is doing an NCAA bracket for golf prizes -- I recreated the FJ Ambassadors as a group, just like we did on Accenture Match Play. Open to anyone, not just Ambassadors. Thought it was fun to see how we all fared against each other.

•  

golfchick

GolfWeek is doing an NCAA bracket for golf prizes -- I recreated the FJ Ambassadors as a group, just like we did on Accenture Match Play. Open to anyone, not just Ambassadors. Thought it was fun to see how we all fared against each other.

What is the link? I'm totally interested.

• 3506 points

Is there a link to it? I would like to join this one.

•  

that sounds like fun.  and you can't beat golf prizes!

•  

How can we join it?

•  

Just go to http://www.golfweek.com and click on the Bracket Challenge. There's a place to enter your group, just type in FJ Ambassadors.

Sorry I didn't have a link, I filled out my bracket before I did the post. The cookie always pulls up my bracket from the link, and I wasn't sure you all would be able to clear that to enter.

•  
    Ok will do I am really good at this although I don't like basketball
  •  

Thanks for the link. I'm in and hoping. No. Carolina is the final winner even though I do  like Missouri

•  

I knew I liked you eagle! M I Z . . .

•  

golfchick

I'm signed up. Hopefully I didn't jinx your Tigers. :)

•  

well...the website screwed up and locked my bracket with no picks.  have a feeling i'm not winning.  going to have to try again.

•  

You rock, another great post.

•  

golfchick

More things to have fun with....Don't you just enjoy being part of the FJC?????

-ICONs for ALL

•  

ok, i was able to change my picks.  so now i actually have picks!  haha.

•  

Well it is March,  the opening of the Golf Season and NCAA Play offs...So let the madness begin, the brackets roll and the golf prizes flow......