Forums

if you could pick a FJ ambassador perk

•  

GTJacket8

tdogg21

If you could pick a FJ ambassador perk, what would it be?  try to keep it somewhat reasonable (obviously you're not getting an Augusta invite), but think outside the box.

i think it would be cool to get a tour of the factory.  and maybe get a custom pair of MyJoys and see them being made.  something like that.  or maybe a special FJ logo that get put on all your FJ gear.  something subtle, yet obvious as to what it is.

There is an FJA logo that the Ambassadors can get custom on certain MyJoys as well as shirts.

On that note, just ordered 2 pair of MyJoys and 8 shirts. The hat and bag tag are good enough as a perk. Remember too, we get offers to try stuff out for FJ.

•  
    tdogg21

maybe this is possible, but what about having your name embroidered somewhere?  like on the back collar of a pullover or something like that.  i have a hat from my club with my name on the back and it always gets comments.  a lot of people like it.

I do to because I take all of my new hats to sports fanattic and get them embroidered with my name on the back like Rory has on the back of his
  •  

Something like a personalized polo shirt (with name and the FJA logo).  

•  

OUTIGER

The best perk available is to make a hole in one at the FJA invitational and Chris Garrett paying the drink tab.

And oh what a tab it possibly was!!!!!!

The good news is I racked up a TON of Disney points!

• 566 points

I would like to try new items before they hit the market.  To be able to have that perk would be my request.

•  

Chris Garrett

OUTIGER

The best perk available is to make a hole in one at the FJA invitational and Chris Garrett paying the drink tab.

That's a great perspective on the situation.

Just wish I could quote what you said after that hole.    Plus we took all the Blue Moons

• 1596 points

OK, I am NOT an ambassador, but I can think outside the box.. it has never been a problem for me..

I think the items should be easy to make with FJ logo, and "Ambassador" Bags, shirts, hats, ect.

The pricing would be a discount to the Ambassadors, because it would be great social marketing, the latest in marketing. Social Network Marketing is out pacing the tradition marketings plans that are very costly, and mostly good for brand name recognition only. Pro endorsements are also very expernsive, and most people look at the Pro endorsement as a revenue source for the Pro.. not a real endorsement of the product. People tune them out. Not a real good ROI.

Now using your Ambassador Program is dynamic because we all are interested in a fellow players opinion about a product. Much more than commerical endorsements.

Bottom line it would be a big plus (for Footjoy) to start a social network program using its' established Ambassador program.  This is why "their" Footjoy products be labeled.."Footjoy Ambassador". Personal endorsements from the Ambassadors, on the course, and Internet are powerful...

Example: I  have an arrangement with a name brand that I carry their logo, and mine. "Senior Golfer"... Now much do I get paid??? "NOTHING", my payment is having the ability for a few "free" products.. but mostly I pay wholesale minus 25%. A good deal for me, and a good deal for them. I have a PUI #, which helps with orders.

I hope my comments helps you and your Ambassadors,,,

Here is an extra thought "no Charge" idea... 

Hold and sponsor a local tournment at the Ambassadors club of choice. The Ambassador that has an interest would be responsible for putting the tournment together.. funds above cost would go to the "Wounded Warriots" supporting our Veterans carring their wounds from service to our Country. If the Ambassador or Footjoy needs help with the tournment they can call on "Senior Golfer"

•  

OUTIGER

Chris Garrett

OUTIGER

Just wish I could quote what you said after that hole.    Plus we took all the Blue Moons

It could only have been "Wow! Wonderful shot, Tim!" Right??

•  

Chris Garrett

OUTIGER

Chris Garrett

OUTIGER

It could only have been "Wow! Wonderful shot, Tim!" Right??

Why yes. "Awesome Tim, congrats.  Glad you could enjoy this moment here with the group from FooyJoy Ambassadors."

Something like that.

• 2671 points

Is it me or is there a little sarcasm in the last few posts?

•  

GTJacket8

tdogg21

If you could pick a FJ ambassador perk, what would it be?  try to keep it somewhat reasonable (obviously you're not getting an Augusta invite), but think outside the box.

i think it would be cool to get a tour of the factory.  and maybe get a custom pair of MyJoys and see them being made.  something like that.  or maybe a special FJ logo that get put on all your FJ gear.  something subtle, yet obvious as to what it is.

There is an FJA logo that the Ambassadors can get custom on certain MyJoys as well as shirts.

how do you do that????????

•  

Perhaps a tad of sarcasm, but there have been some good ideas. I like the idea of being able to purchase FJA items at a discount.

•  
    To have the logo put on your gear, you need to contact Devin or Chris at HQ. They have to authorize it because it is a non-public item. If you go onto the MyJoys site, you will not see it as a listed option. As for a perk, in my opinion, the FJA Invitational held last year at Medinah takes 1st place hands down. While I was not eligible last year, I lived vicariously through the FJA's that were there. How much more could you ask from a company than putting together the event at one of the best venues in the country. That, to me, is the most amazing perk ever. The chance to meet the other FJA's, and play Medinah with them - WOW!
  •  

ToddL
    To have the logo put on your gear, you need to contact Devin or Chris at HQ. They have to authorize it because it is a non-public item. If you go onto the MyJoys site, you will not see it as a listed option. As for a perk, in my opinion, the FJA Invitational held last year at Medinah takes 1st place hands down. While I was not eligible last year, I lived vicariously through the FJA's that were there. How much more could you ask from a company than putting together the event at one of the best venues in the country. That, to me, is the most amazing perk ever. The chance to meet the other FJA's, and play Medinah with them - WOW!

i completely agree.  not an ambassador yet, but if i ever get the chance to do that, it would be awesome!

•  

But if I remember, one of them only made it to the cart path, RIP.