Forums

In Jail?

•  

So on Facebook this week our own Bruce Holley posted a wonderful photo. He was standing on the first tee at Pebble Beach with his caddie, resplendant in his Navy Heather FJ Performance Sweater.

What's odd is that we have seen nor heard a word on this wonderful trip from Mr Holley here at FJ. Therefore I reason he must have been detained (again) for some untoward behaviour while in California. Or he just forgot us.

Either way it's nt a good thing....

•  
    Randy, it seems obvious to me. Bruce had some great stories from the trip but have all been moderated by Chris and Devin! Lol Or Salacious B was really not dead and now Bruce is on tour with him.
  •  
    I choose the first thing
  •  

get eric to check his front yard for cans, mr holley could have taken a side trip and reverted to old ways.

•  

Perhaps he's just still trying to get out of the rough to the right of #9.

•  

fredcloss

Remember this is Pebble Beach, there is "always" a clam bake going.... -HAHA

-ICONs for ALL

• 3503 points

thomas alston iii

fredcloss

Remember this is Pebble Beach, there is "always" a clam bake going.... -HAHA

-ICONs for ALL

Well now im hungry!

•  

This group is too funny !!!!

•  

Thanks Randy I stayed 4 nights at the wonderful Hyatt Highlands in Carmel. Made my tee time 6 days in advance contrary to rumors you must stay on site or perhaps the nice young lady just liked my charm. Made my 9 am tee time and hit a nice drive into the wind. It was a beautiful day and our group of strangers quickly became best friends.

It was the shortest 4 and a half hours I have ever played. Going into the last hole I hit my 3rd shot pin high into the deep bunker next to the ocean. I blasted out almost holing the shot with the ball stopping close to the hole.

A group of about 40 well dressed ladies were having a luncheon outside and were watching the players hole out. One lady found my shot most inspiring and starting applauding. I nonchalantly doffed my hat. She then yelled out some thing indiscernible so I took a most theatrical bow borrowing from my old days when I once "tread the boards" and strolled up to meet this young damsel while the others busied themselves putting out.

Unfortunately when I reached the tables they were all inhabited by ladies of my age. I thanked them most cordially and beat a hasty retreat back to the safety of my new found comrades

Myjoys wave white with blue stripe

•  

I'm very glad they were able to work you in. It looks like you also caught a gorgeous day and were able to show off the FJ threads and shoes.

•  
    Bruce, what a lucky man you are! And to be paired with such excellent comrades. Another of golfs great tales. And I'm not surprised to hear of your exploits on the 18th green. I'm just happy you didn't pull a muscle doing your bows in front of the lovely ladies of California.... BTW. I take note that one of your playing partners, the chap on the far right, is wearing the gorgeous Ian Poulter Black Watch trousers. The very same ones that grace my closet at this time! Gorgeous. But I'll wager he didn't have the matching Icons with Navy and Charcoal Lizard! Congratulations and thanks for sending this along!
  •  

ps - Bruce, what did you shoot?

•  

If I was playing Pebble I sure would not be thinking of you guys.

•  

Great to hear you had a great time Bruce.

•  

bholley

Thanks Randy I stayed 4 nights at the wonderful Hyatt Highlands in Carmel. Made my tee time 6 days in advance contrary to rumors you must stay on site or perhaps the nice young lady just liked my charm. Made my 9 am tee time and hit a nice drive into the wind. It was a beautiful day and our group of strangers quickly became best friends.

It was the shortest 4 and a half hours I have ever played. Going into the last hole I hit my 3rd shot pin high into the deep bunker next to the ocean. I blasted out almost holing the shot with the ball stopping close to the hole.

A group of about 40 well dressed ladies were having a luncheon outside and were watching the players hole out. One lady found my shot most inspiring and starting applauding. I nonchalantly doffed my hat. She then yelled out some thing indiscernible so I took a most theatrical bow borrowing from my old days when I once "tread the boards" and strolled up to meet this young damsel while the others busied themselves putting out.

Unfortunately when I reached the tables they were all inhabited by ladies of my age. I thanked them most cordially and beat a hasty retreat back to the safety of my new found comrades

Myjoys wave white with blue stripe

Here's a pic from an interview with the esteemed B.Holley from back when he "tread the boards"