Forums

If you were the recipient of a prize (FJ), it would be???

•  

Since we have all put our names in the hat for various sweepstake opportunities, if you could win and were able to select up to three FJ items, what would they be?

• 3503 points

Assuming its all stock items...

• DJ Premier Rain jacket
    • Napa Valley argyle sweater
    • ICON 52149

Call me greedy but I wouldn't complain!

•  

1. the Master's special edition MyJoys

2. the Master's special edition MyJoys

3. the Master's special edition MyJoys

in that order.  haha.

• 1232 points

FJ rain jacket FJ sweater FJ Sport
  •  
    An invite to next FJA occassion!
  •  

it would be

the FJ sports #53238

the black tour rain shirt

and FJ XPS-1 #56025

•  

thomas alston iii

Since we have all put our names in the hat for various sweepstake opportunities, if you could win and were able to select up to three FJ items, what would they be?

(lol) Probably the CC in black or tan, more gloves, more hats. :-)

•  

I would say a pair of Icons, the new hoodie from the fall collection and a shirt from one of the new collections.

Although I feel very lucky to have won the FJ contest last year and got a sweet limited Belt Buckle and a pair of FJ Sports.  :-)  So I'd be okay letting everyone else win first.

•  

i've been fortunate enough to have already won a soft shell jacket and stasof gloves.  talk about appreciation of the folks at FJ, i don't NEED any thing else in order to say that these guys are the best.  i guess the third item would be a pair of shoes.  like i said, there is no need.  wants are a different story though and a new pair of kicks would be SWEEEEEEET.

•  

Well, if I ever did win a prize I would be happy with whatever that prize may be. But, If I had a choice I would choose some of the sttire the pro's get to wear. The pro's have access to hats, shirts, jackets, etc. that we can't get. Some of the touring attire with the touring logo's would be great.

•  

A pair of ICONS, and 2 shirts of the new material made from hollow fibers. And they would definitely have the FJ logo on the collar.

•  

I would want to win some apparel, like the vest and a matching FJ shirt.  I would also be interested in the XPS shoes. 

•  

JBrown8451

Well, if I ever did win a prize I would be happy with whatever that prize may be. But, If I had a choice I would choose some of the sttire the pro's get to wear. The pro's have access to hats, shirts, jackets, etc. that we can't get. Some of the touring attire with the touring logo's would be great.

I will add my take on the question:

• FJ (Tour) Ambassador - FJA with tour pro access and all the swag, invites, and access (tournaments, invitationals, etc.)
    • FJ DryJoys Tour Premiere Rain Jacket and Pants (FJ tour Logoed)
    • Anything else in the FJ line of products (shoes, shirts, pants, etc.) (FJ tour Logoed)
  •  

thomas alston iii

JBrown8451

• FJ (Tour) Ambassador - FJA with tour pro access and all the swag, invites, and access (tournaments, invitationals, etc.)
    • Anything else in the FJ line of products (shoes, shirts, pants, etc.) (FJ tour Logoed)

You are dreaming big my friend! Not a bad thing but dreaming big!

•  

Devin_Gmitter

thomas alston iii

JBrown8451

You are dreaming big my friend! Not a bad thing but dreaming big!

You know what they say,"Dream Big or Go Home..."

-ICONs for ALL