Forums

thanx for the gloves

•  

Congratulations on the win Beej. You will like the new StaSof's.

•  
    beej

Dallin

Congratulations! How long will 3 gloves last you? A week, a month, a year?

for me, probably the year
    Same here at least a summer
  •  

Gee, I feel so left out. Being on the West Coast, I probably won't get my gloves till tomorrow or maybe Monday. Sigh.

But on the bright side, I did win. Thank you FootJoy and Devin.

Congrats to beej as well!

•  
    Barely three weeks for me Beej!
  •  

beej

Dallin

for me, probably the year

That makes sense. FJ gloves last for quite a long time, especially if you have the proper grip on your club.

•  

golferdrmjr

Gee, I feel so left out. Being on the West Coast, I probably won't get my gloves till tomorrow or maybe Monday. Sigh.

hey, don't worry they will be there before you know it.   and congrats back at ya.  here i am, southern michigan and can't use the new gloves till, well like i said it's michigan.  maybe some acceptable weather next week.  you sir on the other hand will be playing with them this weekend and you know it.  enjoy the footjoy,  that's the order of the day.

•  

golferdrmjr

better late than never!

•  

Nothing like the look and feel of a new glove.

•  

Dallin

Congrats!  This is a topic question...

•  

Congrats to both you and Don on the win!  FJ is a top quality company and it's awesome that they continue to do things like this for us.

• 3467 points

congrats on the gloves. I too got a few gloves, but had to purchase mine. Did you buy a lottery ticket too?

•  

A Hip Hip Hooray out to Don & beej on their FJ Gloves.... Nothing better than a win and StaSofs !  Wear them in good health and enjoy !!!!

•  

Shhhwweeeet !

•  

Haaaa, they showed up today! And I even got the white background behind the FJ, just the way I like them. Sweet! Thanks again everyone at FootJoy and thanks Hunter!

•  

nice, aren't they.

i knew you would get them by the weekend.  maybe a day or two with possibilities of some golf here next week.