Forums

thanx for the gloves

•  

FJ once again, you guys are the best.

thanx for the contests you run and the way you guys care about your fans.

•  
    FJ always cares about there fans and I wish I would of won those
  •  

Really Beej! Awesome my friend....

•  

Awesome!  Congrats and enjoy.

•  

Congrats Beej, you are a lucky guy.

• 2661 points

Congratulations!  I couldn't agree more. Thank you FJ for this site and opportunity to interact with other people who also have the same passion for FJ.

• 3503 points

Well played sir. Fancy StaSofs!

•  

Congratulations! How long will 3 gloves last you? A week, a month, a year?

•  

Once again, FJ exceeding out expectations. Congrats Beej and thanks FJ for continuing to upgrade our site and run these contests.

•  

Dallin

Congratulations! How long will 3 gloves last you? A week, a month, a year?

for me, probably the year

•  

congrats beej...I could use a few new gloves myself wish me luck on the next contest

•  

Mondo

congrats beej...I could use a few new gloves myself wish me luck on the next contest

i wish luck to you of the best kind mondo, most especially for your recovery.  although i will still be entering for myself.

i'm trying to remember who all won the jackets along with me awhile back.  i'm pretty sure one went to mr holley.  did you get one of the others?  i know there were 4 of us.  maybe the luck is swinging back our way and one of you will be next.

•  

Congrats beej & thank you FJ for another cool contest. I have entered every contest since I joined & come up empty. Maybe my time is coming soon....Maybe not but I will still be here with my friends.

•  

Congrats beej. Those are some really great gloves and should last you for some really great games.

•  

CONGRATS BEEJ.

THOSE WILL KEEP YOU IN THE FAIRWAYS.