Forums

MLB Predictions

•  

Ty Webb

Red Sox

ANYBODY BUT THE REDSOX.

•  

I agree with Zombi, Detroit Tigers all the way this year.

• 3545 points

Go Red Sox!!!

•  

Being a lifelong Card's fan, I have to pick St. Louis even without La Russa and Pujols. My other prediction is that the Royals may break .500 this year. There's not a more talented young team out there...if we can only get some pitching.

•  

you know what i want to see is the Rangers and the Cubs in the World Series because then one team will break the streak of world series losses because the Cubs are cursed and the Rangers haven't won a world series ever 

•  

Ty Webb

Red Sox

It will be interesting to see how the Red Sox do this year with Bobby V.  They could be really good or really bad.  I personally think they are going to surprise a lot of people and have a great season.

•  

dzabkar

Tar Heel

Why aren't we talking March Madness?

Baseball, like all professional sports, is a running commentary for spoiled rich guys and their billions. Personally, I really don't care. And since October is a long way away, It makes me care even less.

Give me college sports any day of the week; Basketball, Football, Hockey....That's where it's at!

Too depressed after seeing my UConn Huskies for the first time in person last night toally choke against PROVIDENCE?!? Rough way to truly have your bubble pop.

Feeling another 5 wins in 5 nights at the Garden? Minus Kemba? I'll take my chances because thats all UConn has...

Hold on, hold on. Don't sleep on the Friars....at least for 2013. Already one of the best recruiting classes in the country for next year (Ricky Ledo, Kris Dunn) and in the running for top recruit Nerlens Noel. Coach Cooley has made an instant impact with the kids this year, built their confidence and demonstrated how strong his recruiting skills are. Now he just needs more wins like the UCONN victory to set the table for next year. They need a tournament berth...last one was during my time there....which was a long time ago!

•  

Could it be... dare I say... the Cubs year?!?!  Maybe not... there's always next year.

•  

Baseball takes too much time for me to be interested...although I might find some interest in the Tigers this year with the addition of Fielder...ought to be a very offensive team this year

•  

NCBob

Ty Webb

Red Sox

ANYBODY BUT THE REDSOX.

Funny, my thoughts are anybody BUT the Yankees.

•  

Wheelez3030

you know what i want to see is the Rangers and the Cubs in the World Series because then one team will break the streak of world series losses because the Cubs are cursed and the Rangers haven't won a world series ever 

That would be a great series. Especially if the Rangers make it there again. I live 3 miles from the ballpark, so I've been spoiled lately.  It saddens me but I just don't think the Rangers will win the AL this year.  Too many teams are getting better.

• 1033 points

Hope the Brewers can make it without Prince. Sorry to see him go. Oh and I'll be cheering for whoever is beathing the Yanks

•  

Yankees, Tigers, Angels in the AL (Yankees take the pennant).

Phillies, Cubs, Padres in the NL (Cubs take the pennant).

Yankees over Cubs in the World Series in 7 - another tough heartbreaker for the Cubbies, but finally they can give the poor guy who tried to catch that fair ball a break.  Time to blame a player rather than a fan...

•  

I will move on to caring about baseball once my Memphis Tigers are bounced from the NCAA tournament.

My early prediction for MLB is that my favorite team, the Dodgers, will be owned by someone else soon :)

•  

Dallin

Wheelez3030

That would be a great series. Especially if the Rangers make it there again. I live 3 miles from the ballpark, so I've been spoiled lately.  It saddens me but I just don't think the Rangers will win the AL this year.  Too many teams are getting better.

why dont you think the rangers will make it to the world series ?????? i think they will