Forums

Played my first rounds today!

•  

Played my first round today since my surgery last August... Started out Birdie, Birdie... ended 3 over par! It felt so good to get back in my ICons!!!

Still very tentative with the shoulder turn, but hit the ball well.

•  

WHAT SURGERY DID YOU HAVE?

•  

Paul, Sounds like you didn't miss a beat!! Congrats. Maybe I need to have surgery LOL

•  
    I torn the labrum and biceps just before the FJA Event, in my left shoulder.
  •  

Sounds like you're right back into the swing of it. Glad you can play again.

•  

Paul, that sounds very painful but I'm glad to hear you seem to have recovered well.  Also, that's amazing that you were able to shoot just 3 over after taking that kind of time off...I tend to be three over after the first two holes! (well, not every time I play)

•  

Glad to hear you are getting back into the swing of things, so to speak.

•  

You're on your way. Just don't push too hard and your recovery will be a total success. and nice to see a good round.

•  

GREAT round , don't over do it !

•  

Welcome back Paul! So glad to hear you're mended and on course. Supe happy to hear this news.

•  
    Do you know how hard it is to stay away from the game you love. I played well today completely surprising myself, started birdie birdie... I said I was done and heading ton the bar... :) I did move up to the white tees, turning 50 and recovering was my excuse, the guys I was playing with, said I had to move back next round! Damn!
  •  

Paul G
    Do you know how hard it is to stay away from the game you love. I played well today completely surprising myself, started birdie birdie... I said I was done and heading ton the bar... :) I did move up to the white tees, turning 50 and recovering was my excuse, the guys I was playing with, said I had to move back next round! Damn!

Paul, I can only imagine how hard it must have been to stay away for that long!  And after that score, I'd make you move back a set of tees too!  

-Andrew

•  

Nice recovery. Besides PT you need a little range time to get that shoulder ready for what it does.  Keep up the great work.

•  

That's great news. I think I would die if I had to go that long without playing.

•  

Outstanding!!!  Glad to hear the recovery went well and you are back to playing!