Forums

I'm home

•  
    All my friends in the community...I was released from the hospital today after a successful hip replacement...got thru the hospital physical therapy and in pain from that thErapy. Just wanted to thank everyone's well wishes and let you know it was appreciated. Now the real PT starts tomorrow for the next few weeks..wish me luck!!!!!
  •  

Glad to have you back Mondo. I know the PT will be painful but when it's all over, you'll be brand new & ready to swing away. Good luck & work hard so you can be back in action soon.

•  

HI FROM GRAMPS.  SORRY TO HEAR YOU NEEDED SURGERY BUT SO GLAD IT WENT WELL.  YOU SHOULD BE PLAYING GOLF SOMETIME THIS SUMMER AND HOPEFULLY WITHOUT PAIN.  THAT WILL BE A BLESSING.  GET WELL SOON MY FRIEND.

•  

Congrats on the buttocks implant.  Now you can start your modeling career for Shaun.

•  

Glad to hear you are back home Mondo!  Good luck with the PT!

•  

Hope you have a quick recovery.

•  

good for you

•  

Good to hear you are back at home and on the road to recovery. Keep at it and you'll be back on the links before you know it. Again, glad to hear you are on the road to full recovery.

•  

Glad everything went well.  I wish you a speedy recovery.

•  

Glad to year your at home and doing well. You know, if you would have played golf right handed all these years as people were intended to then your hip would have been fine haha

•  

OUTIGER

Congrats on the buttocks implant.  Now you can start your modeling career for Shaun.

Tim, can't believe you are kicking poor Mikey when he is down. However keep it up it is pretty funny.

•  

Cherrio! Welcome back and best of luck

•  

Wishing for a full and speedy recovery.

•  

GLAD TO HEAR ALL WENT WELL.

WISHING YOU ALL THE BEST.

•  

So did you get a new golf hip or a new hockey hip? I mean, which one will you excel in now?