Forums

Golf Ball Collection

•  
    Nice collection I have one too but it only has the balls from my highschool golf team ant the courses we played and it has the date and the score I shot
    • 3503 points

Impressive collection Sir Dallin. 

I've always wanted to do something like that but it was too pricey. I started collecting card pencils that have course names on them but I was not too diligent and stopped collecting. I had some good courses.

Gotta get you a Green Bay Packers ball!

• 3503 points

Lusogolf

Go Hokies

Golf Balls are easy to collect. 

Try Shoes.

Shoes still being easier to collect.

Try hole in ones. IH!IH!

BOOSH!

•  

Great collection and rack that holds them. I have a small collections of balls from places I've played. But I collect Hat Clips W/Ball Markers as they a useful momento's of great courses played and adventures had ! Will post photos later....

•  

I collect them from the course's I play. Whenever I play a new course I check with the pro shop to see if they have any logo balls. My real goal (when I retire - someday) is to travel the us and play a course in all the states.

:-)

•  

Dallin -- you're killing me! You go through sleet and snow to get a Huskers golf ball, plus your collection includes a ku ball. Where's the love, man? PM me and I'll send you a Mizzou ball. Maybe even a Big 12 one and an SEC one -- hahahaha.

My collection includes balls from tournaments I've managed, a few of the resort courses I've played, my hole-in-one balls, some logos I like (Tigger, Pink Panther, PIggly Wiggly) and some autographed ones: Kevin Costner, George Brett, Deron Cherry, Tony Richardson, Dana Quigley.

•  

Okay, you guys have got me.  I've got this set up in my "office," with a lot more unmounted in a bag in the golf closet in the garage. Note the card from my hole in one--the ball is third from the right in the second row from the top of the display case.

•  

Wheelez3030
    Nice collection I have one too but it only has the balls from my highschool golf team ant the courses we played and it has the date and the score I shot

Wheelez that sounds like a neat collection of momentos from high school golf.  Do you have them in a rack/holder?

• 3852 points

50 years in the game, never collected balls of any kind...but when I played Cypress Point a  couple years ago, the guy I played with gave me a Cypress Point logo'd ball which i have kept as a reminder of playing there...along with a wind-shirt, divot tool and about six hats I bought from the pro shop.

•  

yea but i dont have the balls from every course i have played but the rack is full

•  

Good grief golfdoc, that's a lot of hats from one location!

•  

I have a collection, but the most precious is the Hole In One ball and scorecard. That is best of all....

•  

Tar Heel

I have a collection, but the most precious is the Hole In One ball and scorecard. That is best of all....

Tar Heel,

That's the ball that I want...a hole in one. I've come within a few feet, but never an ace. Always a bride's maid...LOL!

•  

golfchick

Dallin -- you're killing me! You go through sleet and snow to get a Huskers golf ball, plus your collection includes a ku ball. Where's the love, man? PM me and I'll send you a Mizzou ball. Maybe even a Big 12 one and an SEC one -- hahahaha.

My collection includes balls from tournaments I've managed, a few of the resort courses I've played, my hole-in-one balls, some logos I like (Tigger, Pink Panther, PIggly Wiggly) and some autographed ones: Kevin Costner, George Brett, Deron Cherry, Tony Richardson, Dana Quigley.

Golfchick,

The only reason I don't have a Mizzou ball yet is because I've never been to Columbia.  I am jealous about your George Brett autographed ball - I think he's the best hitter I've ever seen (I started following baseball in 1981). The only autographed ball that I have is Jim McLean. I laugh everytime I look at it because I had him sign a Callaway ball before I realized that he's a Titleist guy.

•  

After a few techincal glitches here is my Golf Ball Collection of 12.  Brands inlcuded- (4) Titlelist: Kiawah Island, NYSE, PGA National, Waynesborough CC; (2) Callaway: Bonadventure, SergeantNutra, (2) Nike: Bear Trap, Doral, (1) Topflite: Airborne Express, (1) TaylorMade: Provo GC ; (1) Ultra: Short Beach GC; (1) Pinnacle: River Run CC.  Out of the count - Ttitlelist ranks the #1 Golf Ball !