Forums

The newest FJA

•  

Those cousins just keep popping up.  Congrats.

• 811 points

Congrats.  Im hoping to get the Ambassadors club as quickly as possible.

•  

Well done Kyle aka  kab012345 ! ! !

Should be at 'Silver' in a few days myself....Targeting 'Ambassador' status ASAP. Hope my  fingers have the stamina to keep up with all the typing, cutting, pasting and posting to keep up with this savvy group !

Congrats....

Alex

•  

Congrats, Kyle!

•  

JCASS67

Congrats.  Im hoping to get the Ambassadors club as quickly as possible.

Don't sweat it and don't rush it!  As Tar Heel would say, reaching FJA status is not a race but rather a journey during which you spend time contributing your thoughts on all things FJ (and other), and learning more and more about the FJ name and product daily.  This is a great community where many of us spend WAY too much time...but we do that because we enjoy the conversation and we love FJ and their products.  So keep spending your time here with us, contributing as you can, and don't worry about points, etc.  All that will come.  Just enjoy yourself.

•  
    Congrats and welcome..hope you enjoy this website and have found it useful to your needs
  •  

Welcome to the club Kab! I have been gone for a while, how many are we up to now?

•  

congratulations.  enjoy the honor.

•  
    Congrats kab if I haven't done it already
  •  

Hey Kyle,

I've not been on the forum for a little while as it's been a bit hectic recently, so a belated Congratulations on becoming an ambassador.