Forums

Ben crane

• 690 points

Where is my guy, Be Crane? I do not see him this week at Pebble Beach. Jerry wood
    • 3506 points

Welcome welcome Jerry. My guess is he's filming more spoofs and hilarious videos set to go viral!

Seriously though, I have no idea. Played very well last week at the WMPO and figured he would have continued the momentum to the Penninsula!

• 856 points

I just think that some players don't like the format and 6 hour rounds. It is hard to get in some type of rhythm when you have to play three different courses and takes such a long time. Just my crazy opinion, lol....
  •  

Welcome Jerry, be welcome to Community.

•  
    Hah, I was going to say the same thing--Probably off filming more videos with some of his other golf buds. Also, Welcome to the FJ Community!
  •  
    Taking a break... Saw on his twitter he is fishing this week. He's a bug family guy and they just had a little one too. He's played since the start of season I believe. Didn't he have a back injury or recovering from one a year or so ago?
  •  
    Welcome to the FJ community world
    • 690 points

Thanks for the Welcome

Jerry

• 690 points

Thanks

Jerry

• 690 points

Thanks for the Welcome

Jerry

• 690 points

Justinu3

Appreciate

Jerry

•  

Welcome to the Community Jerry!  My guess is he's (Crane that is) just taking the week off...maybe he'll have another video up for us soon!

•  

Jerry,

Welcome to the forum! Ben is probably getting some R & R since its a long season ahead.

•  

Welcome to the Forum.

As you may have noticed, just about everything and anything having to do with Golf is discussed.  I've learned quite a few things from the members here, and look forward to learning more everytime I sign on.

Nice to have you aboard.

•  

Welcome aboard, Jerry ! Based on Justin's tweeter siting sounds like Ben just might have a fun fishy video posted soon ?