Forums

Anyone playing this weekend?

•  

Anyone playing golf this weekend? Anything special or different (new course, new foursome, tournament)? Putting any new equipment in the bag?

No golf for me this weekend. Heading up to Vermont tomorrow with the family!

•  

Wedding (not mine) on Saturday.  Hopefully golf on Sunday (partly cloudy 79*)

•  

Unfortunately no golf for me this weekend. My best chance at swinging a club (besides putting in the family room) is going to be tonight at the range. Two weddings to go to this weekend.

• 130 points

We usually have the 7am tee time at either The Bay Course or The Plantation Course at Kapalua on the weekend.  It is one of the pleasures and benefits of living in Kapalua, Maui...

•  

Ill be at work at the course this weekend.  Hopefully I can sneak a few holes in at some point

•  

Debbi Katz

We usually have the 7am tee time at either The Bay Course or The Plantation Course at Kapalua on the weekend.  It is one of the pleasures and benefits of living in Kapalua, Maui...

Wow, now THAT'S the life! Do they allow you to walk those courses, considering all the elevation?

•  

golf this weekend?  uh  yeah!  without golf , is there a weekend?  living in southern michigan i've got to make the best of it while the weather holds.  although there has been acceptable weather on new years day before.   we've got a lot of very good courses at reasonable rates.

•  

WOW! Rub it in, why don't ya'? LOL

Must be nice....

•  

Wait, what's a "weekend"? LOL!

Probably get to play, on an average week, 4 times. Tuesdays around 6:45am; Thursday twilight golf league; Every saturday afternoon (around 2pm) and sunday morning (6:30am).

Throw in the occasional 7am 9-hole before work to make my day bareable...

•  

Well no luck playing this weekend.  Combination of bad weather and some family visiting put a damper on it.  Fingers crossed for next weekend though!

•  

Will be playing both days (as usual), last weekend, actually the last two weeks, was playing in Scotland (Old Course, Kingsbarns, Turnberry - Ailsa, Old Prestwick, and a few other local courses).

•  

Wow. That's a golf trip every player should take. Since we all just became reaquainted with Turnberry, what were your thoughts having played it?

•  

I won't be anyplace exotic, unless the metro-west area of Boston is considered exotic, but I will be on the course this weekend.

Finally a break from wedding season...

•  

normally like the mornings, but was trapped into saturday afternoon about 5:30.

got to walk 18 for 10 bucks on a really decent course.

this week i'm set up for the morning on a course called calderone farms.  it's longer and for the most part pretty open . not much in the way of trees except for about 3 or 4 holes on the back 9.  the rest is lined with thick heather style rough and quite a bit of sand.  the water is in all the right places unless you hit the ball like i do then it's definitely in the wrong places.

• 453 points

Club Championship for me this weekend on both Sat and Sun and the weather appears to be shaping up nicely!  Hope to get out for a little range time at lunch today....