Forums

If you love FootJoy and Vokey... check this

•  

You could've cut the sleeves off Randy :-)

•  

pulplvr

Just got off the site, checking out the reference.  The half-zip is not available; the polo only in size M.  And only the one color of each to begin with.  Just a tease, Vokey?

The pullover sold out like in no time.  Polo almost sold out too!  You need to follow Vokey on Twitter Pulplvr!  or I can send you a PM on here if you want next time!

• 2671 points

I was too late. All sold out on the sweater..

•  

Justinu3

joshgiano

I would count the Augusta release as special.  Maybe FJ will surprise us and toss in some apparel as well.  Maybe a 1/4 zip in Augusta green?

With yellow FJ logos?  :-)

Prob wishful thinking but wouldn't it be nice?!

•  

Got my polo today and its just spectacular!!!

•  

You must have ordered just in time! I just checked and no more sizes are in stock.

•  

TNT009

Would love to see an actual picture (not just the stock photo) if you have time to post one up TNT.  Thanks!

•  

GTJacket8

TNT009

Would love to see an actual picture (not just the stock photo) if you have time to post one up TNT.  Thanks!

My polo, towel and pullover will be here tomorrow.  I'll post one of the pullover.  I have the black one and a vest and I wear them literally ALL the time.  Can't wait for the Vokey one.

Todd, post a pic of the towel too!  

•  

Nothing apparel related gets by you guys.... Thanks for sharing. Terrific all the brands are working together !

•  

The shirt is ultra stretchy and love the Vokey and Titleist on sleeves! Sorry for the dirt on towel, i used it yesterday!

•  

The polo shirt is a must.

• 3 points

Where did you find the yellow and white towel?

•  

Welcome to the community.  These items are available through the vokey site.  You can to Titleist.com and go to vokey and then to the store under apparrel and accessories.  Most items are limited.  This thread is two years old.  Doubt if you will find it again.  Why not complete your profile and join in the fun.  :-)

• 2420 points

Thank you for posting those links ..... some very nice products there.