Forums

Reviewing the new Apparel line

•  

So I'm quite surprised that the new apparel is not on the website like the other gear.  There is no way to write a product review on these pieces.  I know there is lots of hype and reviews from the publishers but consumers today are more and more wanting to here from their peers.

Devin and Chris, please bring it up to the Apparel folks.  It could only help sales I would think.  Competitors already know FJ is a force to be reckoned with due to the PGA show releases.

•  

Justin,

Are you in possession of new FJ apparel? Which pieces and what do you think? 

• 3503 points

I am sure it will be up one day! Too big to harness!

•  
    I agree it is good to see them and then you can give a review on them
  •  

•  

Fairway finder

Justin,

Are you in possession of new FJ apparel? Which pieces and what do you think? 

It is unbelievable.  Better than I imagined.  Very happy, which is why I bought so much of it!  I will post pics of the items I got.  cheers

•  

Surely it will be added at some point in the near future.  It will be nice to be able to pull it all up one at a time, kind of like you can with the current gear. 

•  

Justinu is right, the reviews would help to promote the new aparell collection.

•  

Who's moderating right now? Devin? What's the answer?

•  

Justinu3

Justin,

Those are really nice! I love the navy blue vest...in fact I've been considering purchasing one myself. I've added it to my wish list.

•  

Great choices Justin, I really like the 1st shorts. How do you like the fit of them?

•  

shaun13

Great choices Justin, I really like the 1st shorts. How do you like the fit of them?

Thanks Shaun!  The fit of the shorts is spot on.  Identical to the Nike shorts I've had for a few years.  See below.  I fit the material on the FJ ones better.  It feels better quality compared to the Nike ones.

•  

Big fan of the vest.  I'm sure it's all going to receive rave reviews.

•  

I tried it on with one of the polos and it was AWESOME!  the collar is much better than the standard version (it stands up and is stiffer).

Dallin... get on it buddy.  Well worth every penny!

•  
    Ahem.... Shaun, I also bought these shorts.... Plus a solid black pair!. Stunning! The fit is true, the length of the shorts just to the knee, and the hand is like you would expect from a quality performance fabric. All good. You need these and a pair of black checks.
    shaun13