Paul Rhoads

Sir Alex Ferguson

Mike Ditka

My golf fanatic side would pick (Golf Boys part II):

Ben Crane

Bubba Watson 

Rickie Fowler

• 3467 points

boy what i would give to be able to play a round of golf with my grandpa and my dad and arnold palmer. I didn't start playing golf until a while after my grandpa passed but from what i have been told he wasn't a long hitter but he hit it really straight. Would have loved to see that.

•  

Tar Heel

This is such a tough question always because there are so many people I would love to play a round with. But here goes with this weeks favored grouping:

Phil Mickelson- because he's a lefty and my favorite current generation player.

Roy Williams- coach of the North Carolina hoops team. Seriously, you can learn a ton from such a  humble and hardworking guy.

President Bill Clinton- This guy has so much knowledge and is so inspirational.... seems it would be the most informative 5 hours ever.

Yeah, these are controversial picks. But can you imagine the banter during this round with these personalities? It would be epic!

I bet Mr. Clinton would have all sorts of cool stories to share.

•  

This is very exciting, but I have lots, not very easy to limit to three people!! Mine may be kind of juvenile, but don't judge! I'm only 17... :p

Rowan Atkinson, Tiffany Thornton, Natalie Martinez, and I.

•  

Justinu3

Hmmm my sports fanatic side would pick:

Paul Rhoads

Sir Alex Ferguson

Mike Ditka

If you play with Ditka, you better not win - his temper when losing at golf is legendary at Los Rios CC in Plano, Texas.

• 176 points

I would choose Ben Hogan, Byron Nelson, Payne Stewart, and Arnold Palmer

•  

golfer59444

I would choose Ben Hogan, Byron Nelson, Payne Stewart, and Arnold Palmer

Hard to argue with that group - you have three Texans and Arnie.

•  

I might have to include Will Farrel in there.

•  
    Larry the cable guy John Daily And Gaberal Iglesias the comedian
  •  

I recently read an article in Avid Golfer that ex President George W. Bush plays 36 holes a day at a Country Club here in Dallas.  He plays very quickly and talks a lot of trash.  That would be quite an experience to play with an ex-president, regardless of your political views.

•  

The King, The Mechanic and The Meri mex!

•  

Bobby Jones, Tiger, Palmer, and me.  All in their prime at Augusta National.

•  

I would have to pick Jack Nicklaus  as he is the GREATEST golfer ever!

Annika, for the same reason(women wise)...also cuzz she's HOT!

And Rory Mcllroy  because he is the new rising star in golf.

As for where to play.....probably somewhere in Ireland or Scotland since this is a fantasy & I know I will never visit either of these great places! LOL

• 385 points

Mine would be

Brandt Snedeker - favorite golfer, Bill Murray - for humor, and George W. Bush - would just be a great experience to talk to him.

we would play at TPC Sawgrass