Forums

Fantasy Foursome

•  

TNT009

Tiger Woods-Watch his putting

Charlie Sifford-Listen to history-Cigars

Calvin Peete-One of the straightest drivers in history

Jim Thorpe-Fun stories-Cigars

I would get more out of the round just listening, so all clubs would be in trunk except for putter! The round would be played at Riviera!

you have made me very curios, where is lee elder?  who are you going to drop at the turn in order to hear lee's tale of augusta national from lee's own mouth?   or are you saving lee for the 19th hole?  it may be all in the book Uneven Lies, but to hear it from him, that would be the way to go.

•  

It was Lee or Calvin, anjd it was a coin flip!! Lee would be in my second group with Trevino and Arnie!

•  

bholley

I have always picked Jennifer Gardner, Jennifer Anniston, and Nichole Kidman.

But becasue of her incessant complaining, crying, moaning, whinning, and threats of bodily harm I have decided to include Heather (aka Real Women Golf). This is of course provided she refrains from singing.

Again, I like the way you think! LOL

•  

jlawton1

1. My Dad(he never had the opportunity to play a round with my brother and I.)

2. Jack Nickolas-enough said

3. Bill Murray-yes, a strange 4th but what a lover of all golf...and humor.

If I see it spelled Nickolas instead of NICKLAUS one more time, I'm going to lobby to have you dropped one level. LOL

• 1135 points

My grandfather, my father, my son, and myself at Augusta National. 

• 1135 points

Great question Dallin. I love the Nolan Ryan pick too. My favorite baseball player of all time. I still remember when he had Robin Ventura in that headlock. Priceless!!!

•  

T-Bone

Great question Dallin. I love the Nolan Ryan pick too. My favorite baseball player of all time. I still remember when he had Robin Ventura in that headlock. Priceless!!!

I was at that game in old Arlington Stadium. It looked like Ventura was going to lose some teeth if they hadn't pulled Nolan off of him.

•  

Got it fixed...long day...thanks

•  

T-Bone

My grandfather, my father, my son, and myself at Augusta National. 

That would be a cool foursome!

•  

Good question Dallin, I would like to play regularly on a Sunday morning with Paula Creamer, Darren Clarke, the gorgeous Caroline (my partner) and the course of choice would be the Old Course at St. Andrews. If that was booked I would not turn my nose up at The Belfry or Wentworth. 

How likely do we think that we can turn fantasy into reality? I'm not greedy, so one round to see how we all get on would be fine to start with.

•  

My son, my dad, and my grandfather would be my 4-some and we could play pretty much anywhere...

•  

A simple answer for me without a question.

Tyler and Heather (both were in my group) and any of our other Abassadors that we had at Medinah. That to me would always be enjoyable.

I like the "twentysomes"  not only foursomes.     :=)

•  

Tim!

You bring a tear to me eye this morning. Of course! It is all so logical and yet I messed it up. Very cool of you to go this direction....

•  

Arnold Palmer

John Elway

Wayne Greatzky

People I've enjoyed watching that I've always wanted to meet.  Then I would have an Arnold Palmer with Arnold himself. 

• 1613 points

I think you are making a good choice. I was talking with friend ,who is a celberity, and told him the next time he saw her mention my "Make a Wish" wish.  We may play as a twosome. Heck we might just watch it on TV, and talk about my wish.

I like your occupy tee, and the shoes... I recently went to wearing the Footjoy Tennis looking shoe. I now have "happy feet". I have about every shoe made by Adidas and Footjoy (tossed all shoes with the Nike name), but I have not wore anything as comfort as these new (to me new) shoes. Yah outted give them a try.

I found the warrenty in the shoe box.. whatta a disappointment. 90 days from purchase. If I wear them once a week that is only about 12 times of wear, for me that number is more like 3 times a week = 36, I rotate shoes.. Hard to tell if they are going to hold up.

However that is a small issue, but I do recommend, if you try them, replace the inserts with some good ones.

Have a good round Saturday, We will be playing golf together, only on different courses. I wuill be playing Twin Creeks in Allen.

Salute