Forums

Fantasy Foursome

•  

If you could have the opportunity to create your own fantasy foursome, who would you choose?  I would choose Jack Nicholas, Joe Montana, and Nolan Ryan.  What course would you play?  I would choose Pebble Beach.

•  

This is such a tough question always because there are so many people I would love to play a round with. But here goes with this weeks favored grouping:

Phil Mickelson- because he's a lefty and my favorite current generation player.

Roy Williams- coach of the North Carolina hoops team. Seriously, you can learn a ton from such a  humble and hardworking guy.

President Bill Clinton- This guy has so much knowledge and is so inspirational.... seems it would be the most informative 5 hours ever.

Yeah, these are controversial picks. But can you imagine the banter during this round with these personalities? It would be epic!

•  

Tough choices, but mine are Jack Nicklaus, Lee Trevino and Arnold Palmer and Torry Pines

•  

I've addressed this before, and I also have a fantasy foursome that's a bit unusual:  John Smoltz, Tom Glavine, and Greg Maddux.  Yeah, Atlanta Braves all, and I'd love to play at East Lake or the Athletic Club in Atlanta since Augusta National is out of the question.

•  

I have always picked Jennifer Gardner, Jennifer Anniston, and Nichole Kidman.

But becasue of her incessant complaining, crying, moaning, whinning, and threats of bodily harm I have decided to include Heather (aka Real Women Golf). This is of course provided she refrains from singing.

• 1596 points

My fanasty foresome? What a good question, and after considering all the choices here is mine. Jennifer Aniston, Jennifer Love Hewlett, Lennifer Lopez, and myself.

Golf Course Kapalua Maui

•  

just for a round of total hilarity, lee trevino, payne stewart and ben crane.  where, what course, well it just wouldn't matter.

•  

Tiger Woods-Watch his putting

Charlie Sifford-Listen to history-Cigars

Calvin Peete-One of the straightest drivers in history

Jim Thorpe-Fun stories-Cigars

I would get more out of the round just listening, so all clubs would be in trunk except for putter! The round would be played at Riviera!

•  

pulplvr

I've addressed this before, and I also have a fantasy foursome that's a bit unusual:  John Smoltz, Tom Glavine, and Greg Maddux.  Yeah, Atlanta Braves all, and I'd love to play at East Lake or the Athletic Club in Atlanta since Augusta National is out of the question.

I used to love the Braves when they played their games on TBS, so I too would love to play w/ Smoltz, Glavine and Maddux.

• 3506 points

Aaron Rodgers, Jimmy Craig (1980's US Hockey Team goalie), and my cousin Mike whom I never got to meet before he passed. Supposedly he was one heck of a guy and athlete!

• 3506 points

and we would play Augusta National of course

•  

1. My Dad(he never had the opportunity to play a round with my brother and I.)

2. Jack NICKLAUS-enough said

3. Bill Murray-yes, a strange 4th but what a lover of all golf...and humor.

•  

Hogan, Nelson and Demaret at any place they want so long as it was in Texas.

•  

Senior Golfer

My fanasty foresome? What a good question, and after considering all the choices here is mine. Jennifer Aniston, Jennifer Love Hewlett, Lennifer Lopez, and myself.

Golf Course Kapalua Maui

I like the way you think...and on second thought I switch Joe Montana for Jennifer Love Hewitt.  She can ride with me in the cart.

•  

I think it would be fun to play with Phil, Annika, and Natalie at Pebble. No last names needed.