Forums

2011 Scotty Cameron Vegas Head Cover...Did you get one? (They sold out almost immediately)

•  

This is of course for those interested in cameron collectibles and the like... 

Many of us today that waited for the Vegas Release were happy when the latest headcover was released.....then further surprised when the supply of covers did not even last 25 minutes! Did you get one ?  

Here is the version the Tour Pro's Received...

•  

Yes I did!

•  

Negative.  What's the significance of the fish?

•  

Or wait... is that a whale?  IF so, it does then make sense... especially with all the 100$ bills around.  I should think before I speak! lol

•  
    EMKelly0106

Or wait... is that a whale?  IF so, it does then make sense... especially with all the 100$ bills around.  I should think before I speak! lol

It is indeed a whale. here's the copy from SC: He's all in and looking to swallow up your chips, too! Scotty's Whale is a rare fixture at the tables in Vegas. Big, burly, impervious to a bad hand or two, our good-natured Whale is here for the long haul, because his bankroll runs deep. Ante up and see if you'll be one of the lucky players to reach Whale status. Only here, only now in the Studio Store on ScottyCameron.com.
  •  

WOW, thats a nice looking cover. congrats to those that got in on them.

•  

Nope, I didn't get one, but it looks awesome.

•  

Missed it! But then again, I'm fond of things Black, Red, or Light blue.... So not devastated by the lack of this one....

•  
    Tar Heel

Missed it! But then again, I'm fond of things Black, Red, or Light blue.... So not devastated by the lack of this one....

Randy, your affinity for sky blue is second to none! What is the black and red? Titleist?
  •  

I wish I was quicker to the site - darn work gets in the way of all the fun!!!!!!!

•  

FOLKS, THEY ARE ALREADY ON EBAY IF OU WANT ONE BAD ENOUGH.

•  

I picked one up, and I have to say this one will be an instant gamer for me!

•  
    EMKelly0106

Your correct, it is a whale...play off of the Vegas theme....!
  •  
    DOGLOSKI

FOLKS, THEY ARE ALREADY ON EBAY IF OU WANT ONE BAD ENOUGH.

While obtaining one is easy, the concept that is most interesting is to see if you get a random 1/100 special head cover in your delivery (or something else as a specialsurprise)...Scotty does this all the time!
  •  
    Aren't the covers like 70 bucks in the store? Then eBay is always at least 2x! Yikes. Haven't won the powerball yet...