Forums

Where's Deno????????????????????????

•  

Anybody heard from Deno lately? I haven't seen him around all summer.

•  

I believe he is teaching tennis, plus his gig singing the oldies up and down the Jersey Coast, fighting fires and being Grandad. So I think he is a tad busy but hopefully he will be back around when the weather turns cooler.

But I miss Deno. He was very helpful in keeping Eric in check.

•  

Hey Sammy

Just wanted to say hello.  I saw your post and had to tell all of you I miss you all.  I've been pretty bus with the music.  In fact no golf at all this summer.  I am in Florida meeting with show promoters this week.   I will do my best to pop in more often.  I was so mad I am not making the First Ambassador outing.  We are working alot.

Thanks for thinking about me.  talk to you soon.

Deno

•  

Deno

You know, your face popped up on the page the other day and I too was wondering, Where in the world is Deno?" I'm always concerned when one of the regulars stops posting, you know?

So we're all glad you're doing well and things are OK. Sorry there's no golf, but trust me, I know about that this year! And we will surely miss you and toast you, maybe even roast you at the FJA event in October.

Stay safe and sound and pop in as you can. Cheers!

RV

•  

Glad to hear all is well Deno, will miss you at the outing.

•  

Thanks Randy

I will definately get here more often.  I toast all of you guys and gals and many thanksfor being great friends.   We have a website  you might like.  

www.joezisaentertainment.com   

All the best

Deno

•  

bholley

I believe he is teaching tennis, plus his gig singing the oldies up and down the Jersey Coast, fighting fires and being Grandad. So I think he is a tad busy but hopefully he will be back around when the weather turns cooler.

But I miss Deno. He was very helpful in keeping Eric in check.

Hey Bruce

Thanks for thinking of me.  I'll be back more often for sure.

Deno

•  

GOOD CALL BASSMAN. I WAS ALSO WONDERING ABOUT DENO.

DENO,,,GLAD ALL IS WELL. PLAN ON MAKING NEXT YEARS FJA OUTING. WE WILL ALL MISS YOU IN OCT.

HEY,,,MAYBE YOU WILL BE IN CHICAGO THAT WEEKEND AND CAN STOP IN,,,,,,,WE HOPE.

•  

What about the band booking a gig at the FJA Invitational???

•  

Hey Doug, i wish Chicago was on the schedule.  Lots of Jersey and PA so far.  Florida still up in the air.

Always a pleasure

Deno

•  

Deno, glad you checked in. I haven't had much chance over the past few weeks to comment, but hadn't seen anything from you all summer. Glad to hear the music gig is keeping you out of trouble although that also has kept you off of the links.

•  

jlawton1

Deno, glad you checked in. I haven't had much chance over the past few weeks to comment, but hadn't seen anything from you all summer. Glad to hear the music gig is keeping you out of trouble although that also has kept you off of the links.

Hey there-  I've had some time to get on here but, so little time for golf. I forgot what my clubs look like.  I'm in Florida, but getting my kid's back to New Jersey and the other daughter & family in from New Jersey,  I feel like a Cotinental Airlines rep and Taxi driver service.  Irene sure put a hit on the Eastcoast.    Sun every day in Orlando.  Might get a round in tomorrow.  Music has kept me busy.  Luncheon shows during the day, gigs and recording studios at night.   No complaints.  Golf will always be there.

Deno

•  

Deno, I checked out ya'lls site & watched the video. Man, you were rocking out big time!!!! LOL I hope you don't hurt yourself onstage my friend. And the guitar playing was burning up his axe.

But seriously Deno, Looks like you are having the time of your life. I'm so glad life is treating you well. Pulplvr(Ted) & I are planning a little get-together some time in the fall. Would be nice if you could join us for a couple days of golf if your not busy on your "World Tour". I know someone who dated someone who use to work for someone who is somewhat affiliated with AC/DC. I will see if I can get ya'll to open for them on there next tour!

Have A Blast My Friend

•  

Hey Sammy, my rockin' days are over although i hang out with some.  My good buddies for ever,  The Rascals are great guys.  Keep me posted on another get together

•  

Deno

Hey Sammy, my rockin' days are over although i hang out with some.  My good buddies for ever,  The Rascals are great guys.  Keep me posted on another get together

Sammy-  We all did the rock band scene in the 70s, playing clubs and colleges.  These shows are alot more quiet.  We do a set of our old 60s &70s club music once in awhile.  We're all musicians, and it feels great to rock the house once in awhile.