Forums

Footjoy bracelet

•  

Since this topic has been brought up again. I wanted to add that FJ also had, for a while produced other bracelets, one of which I was lucky enough to get my hands on. Here's my collection.

•  

how did you get the trionz one

•  

Trion Z was from a few years ago when we relaunched DryJoys. Those are extinct. However, the red XPS and the black and white FJ are still around. I just wandered over to Devin's office while he's away and hit the motherload!

•  

Wow that is the motherload of bracelets. I wonder what Devin was gonna do with all those ?

•  

I bet the desk drawers are locked from now on....lol.

•  

Oh, my goodness!!!

•  

Those are some great OU colors.  Go ahead and send me a set CG.

BOOMER SOONER

TT

• 311 points

have a few of my own... you can find them on ebay.. but most of the time you get as gifts from outings and such

•  

Good Lord Chris, you did hit the motherload.  I have one of the white XPS-1 bracelets already...not sure I'd wear the red one though.

•  

It's Christmas time!!! Red and White!

•  

Would you look at that. And who knew Devin was a "hoarder?" Shocking really.

So I see a little care package for the holidays to the FJA's, n'est pas?

• 36 points

Oh my!!  Maybe we all just won a contest and Mr. Garrett is about to reward our commitment, sacrifice, passion and in my case...newby-ness to the community?

•  

Oh, Devin. Look around a little more, Chris, he's probably got FJ belt buckles, too.

•  

Still like(want) the lack version best! Nice find CG!

•  

golfchick
    Oh, Devin. Look around a little more, Chris, he's probably got FJ belt buckles, too.

haha....now that's a great Christmas idea!