Forums

Footjoy bracelet

•  

LOL, send Tim a note that says we can have a foot race for them :)

• 396 points

Ya they look pretty cool!!!
  •  

so there is still no clear cut answer as to where they can be found...

•  

I HAVE ONE BUT I USE IT JUST BELOW MY KNEE TO KEEP MY KNEE CAP IN PLACE.  THANKS FOOTJOY!!!!!

•  

BRUCE

I HAVE ONE BUT I USE IT JUST BELOW MY KNEE TO KEEP MY KNEE CAP IN PLACE.  THANKS FOOTJOY!!!!!

I'll take one.... to keep my... err hand attached to my wrist?  I got nothing, but I'll take one!

• 5 points

Would you be willing to sell me one? A friend of mine had one but it broke and I really want to find him another one!

•  

My son's each have a red and a white XPS-1 FJ bracket.  I can't get them off of them.  I have searched for the Black one for myself, but I think that they are pretty rare to come across.  I think if you are active enough on the community board and are extra nice come the holiday season and put it on the top of your list, you may receive one, but no promises...

Best of luck

•  

eric i have been trying this for about 4 months and i still havent got one... i guess i will just have to ware my puma braclet ... hint hint Devo

•  

you are sacrficing FJ for the lesser brand?  Really?

• 335 points

The black FJ ones we printed in Blue too I have a Blue one I got about 3 years ago before I was with the company. I have asked around for them  before, we printed a couple thousand of them But the FJ marketing guys have told me we do not have any more in the company.......... As for the XPS-1's Boston Buzza was talking about I got a few at a retail stores and some proshops in my area...... Best of luck in your search!!!

•  

Joe, nice to see you out here posting away.  Your input will be of great value to the community.

• 2781 points

I have always wanted one of these.  Went to the DB Championship this year hoping there was some sort of FJ set up where I could grab one but no luck!

•  

I think I have a couple hanging around my house somewhere

•  

i saw a few guys had them at the FJA invitational.  they are pretty cool looking.

• 2756 points

I checked the usual suspects (read: ebay)  but have come up empty so far.  I'm still on the hunt!