Forums

THE PLAYERS CHAMPIONSHIP SWEEPSTAKES

•  

Due to the overwhelming response of our FJ WINS, YOU WIN sweepstakes, we are giving you the chance to win more quality FJ products in a Community-only version of FJWYW. 

It's simple...tell us which FJ player will finish highest on the leaderboard at THE PLAYERS Championship this week and you will have a chance to win the FJ products your player was wearing on Sunday at TPC Sawgrass.  Win FJ ICON MyJoys and SciFlex by choosing Poulter, FJ Sport and PureTouch by choosing Watney, DryJoys Tour and StaSof by choosing Zach...it's up to you. 

Reply to this thread and pick any ONE FJ player who you think will finish highest on the leaderboard at THE PLAYERS. In the event of a tie, EVERYONE who chooses the correct player will win!

US Residents only please.  Here are some more rules.  Deadline to enter is Thursday 5/12/11, 10am ET.

•  

Thanks Devin for having a contest for FJ's most loyal group. I have my picks down to 5 possibilities.

•  

I'm going with Luke Donald.

•  

Ben Crane!!!!!

•  

Just one question. What FJ players are playing. Would like to have a roster of FJ players just to be sure I make the right choice.

•  

Eagle, Your not a member of our league?  That's the way I keep track of who's playing each week.

•  

I'm going with Steve Stricker.

•  

Could someone please post a list of footjoy players?

•  

Bruce & Eagle, you can look on the website under features, then click on FootJoy players.

•  

I'm in with Bill Hass

•  

Broom man himself, Adam Scott. 

Thanks for the opportunity.  Great promotion!

• 437 points

Zach Johnson

•  

Bubba Watson

•  

hard to choose for this one, but  i'm going with hunter mahan.

•  

Steve Stricker.