Forums

Win a Signed Pin Flag by WGC Champion Nick Watney and Many Other FJ Favorites

• 6 points

Devin_Gmitter

To commemorate Nick Watney’s third career victory this past weekend at the WGC Cadillac Championship, we are giving you the opportunity to win a WGC pin flag signed by the world's best players.  Players include champion Nick Watney, Lee Westwood, Ian Poulter, Steve Stricker, Zach Johnson, Paddy Harrington, Geoff Ogilvy, Johnathan Byrd, Ben Crane, Adam Scott,  Robert Karlsson, Bill Haas, Rory Mcilroy, Hunter Mahan, Luke Donald and of course Bubba Watson.  In addition to the flag, the winner will also receive a Pure Touch Limited glove, so they can feel the touch and control the games greatest rely on.  To enter please reply to this thread and we will randomly select one winner on Monday March 21, 2011 at 4:00 p.m.  For more rules and regulations click here. Also, don’t forget to enter the FJ WINS, YOU WIN sweepstakes.

Nick is a good champion

• 12 points

Winning that flag would be Great!!!

•  

Count me in! That would be an awesome thing to have. Thanks!

• 5 points

Boy this would sure look nice on my wall. Hit em straight.

Cliff.

• 7 points

Thank you for having this contest.  I hope you pick me!

• 35 points

I would love to win this!

•  

What an opportunity for a rabid golfer.  Please select me!

• 8 points

Thanks for the Contest!!! IJP's signature is the best.

• 517 points

This would look real nice on my wall with all the other flags that I have collected

over the years. This one would be special since it is all FJ players.  

Send it to me....Thanks!! Wild Bill

• 42 points

Devin_Gmitter

To commemorate Nick Watney’s third career victory this past weekend at the WGC Cadillac Championship, we are giving you the opportunity to win a WGC pin flag signed by the world's best players.  Players include champion Nick Watney, Lee Westwood, Ian Poulter, Steve Stricker, Zach Johnson, Paddy Harrington, Geoff Ogilvy, Johnathan Byrd, Ben Crane, Adam Scott,  Robert Karlsson, Bill Haas, Rory Mcilroy, Hunter Mahan, Luke Donald and of course Bubba Watson.  In addition to the flag, the winner will also receive a Pure Touch Limited glove, so they can feel the touch and control the games greatest rely on.  To enter please reply to this thread and we will randomly select one winner on Monday March 21, 2011 at 4:00 p.m.  For more rules and regulations click here. Also, don’t forget to enter the FJ WINS, YOU WIN sweepstakes.

Would make a great addition for me.

• 8 points

What a great victory.

• 257 points

Better than a sharp flagstick in the eye...

• 249 points

Congratulations to Nick, I hope I can get lucky on this one.

• 5 points

Enter me please. Thanks!

• 20 points

To the FJ staff:  Thanks for the opportunity!!