Forums

Vokey TVD wedges

•  

Id love to try his forged Japan offerings..Maybe he'll bring them to the US!

•  
    Rwelch360

cool that is awesome. I just got my wedges so i wont need new ones for a bit. I went to my local big box golf retailer and checked out the stock sm4 wedges. Titleist offers so many lofts so i wouldn't have any problem finding the lofts i use. 

You can order SM4s from any retailer with custom stamping too I believe. The 200 series and TVD (Tour Van Design) wedges are custom offerings through Wedgeworks on vokey.com
    • 1539 points

Do you still have this deal for the TVDs thanks.
  •  
    Not for a one and done poster. Stick around. Get to silver level and send me a message.
    • 1539 points

Sounds good. I actually just found the site when I was searching for tvds haha. But yeah I will be sitcking around. Thanks.

•  

ok, so being a Vokey newbie, what are the advantages of the TVD wedges?

•  

tdogg21

The turf interaction is what sold me on the TVD's.  The sole grind makes them highly versatile around the greens, they dig when you want them to and bounce when you need them to.

•  

Devin_Gmitter

tdogg21

The turf interaction is what sold me on the TVD's.  The sole grind makes them highly versatile around the greens, they dig when you want them to and bounce when you need them to.

Amen to that!!!

VokeyGolf - the tools that "stick it" close and get you where you want to be!

With the variations of the sole width and grin angles, you and alter the face angle and it feels like a different club (Turf interaction/trajectory). VokeyGolf - you have to experience it to know.....

-ICONs for ALL

• 682 points

Nice offer, I will PM you when I need to replace my old Vokey wedges.

•  

Good points by DG.  And he would know with the amount of greens he misses

TT

• 1539 points

OUTIGER

TT

Haha ive heard they are good for people who like taking a divot too.
  •  

OUTIGER

TT

Easy there OU, greens haven't been the issue so far this year.  It has been an avalanche of strokes on the putting green or a wayward drive or three.

•  

i had always looked at the cleveland wedges, but now i'm thinking i should open my options before making a decision.

• 1539 points

tdogg21

i had always looked at the cleveland wedges, but now i'm thinking i should open my options before making a decision.

I have always had cleveland wedges because of the price but now I make money do its time to upgrade.
  •  

Jwill203
    tdogg21

I have always had cleveland wedges because of the price but now I make money do its time to upgrade.

are vokey's that much more expensive than cleveland??