Forums

I'M BACK!!!!!!!!!!!

•  

HELLO FRIENDS.  I'M BACK FOR THE OFF SEASON.  HAVE BEEN READING ALL THE POSTS AND LOOKS LIKE THE AMBASSADOR SITE IS GAINING POPULARITY.  I HAD A GREAT SUMMER AND REALLY ENJOYED PLAYING THIS SUMMER.  WE HAD GREAT WEATHER HERE IN WESTERN PENNSYLVANIA.  I THINK MY HIGHLIGHT WAS WATCHING ROCCO MEDIATE WIN AGAIN.  I JUST LOVE THAT GUY!!!!!  GUESS US OLD MEN STILL CAN DO IT.  TO DOGLOSKI.....THANKS FOR THE VERY NICE EMAIL YOU SENT ME THIS SUMMER.  I VERY MUCH APPRECIATED IT.  MISSED YOU GUYS AND GALS AND I WILL JUMP IN ON THE FORUM POST HASTE.

BRUCE (GRAMPS) EMRICH

•  

Hmm....Now that is a name that I have been missing in the forums for quite sometime. Hopefully the summer has treated you well. It is GREAT to see you back my on the boards my friend!

I was just asking Randy about you the other day.

WELCOME BACK!

•  

WELCOME BACK GUY.

MISSED YOUR POSTS.

•  

THANK YOU DOG.  YOU ARE THE BEST!

•  

THANKS TIMB............IT'S GOOD TO  BE BACK.  RAND AND I WERE GOING TO PLAY AT CHAUTAUQUA, NY THIS SUMMER BUT WE COULDN'T MAKE THE HOOK-UP.  MAYBE NEXT SUMMER.

MY GROUP DECIDED ON PORT ST. LUCY, FL AT THE PGA VILLAGE FOR OUR WINTER GOLF TRIP.  WE WILL BE GOING THE WEEK OF MARCH 14TH AND WILL BE PLAYING THE 3 COURSES THERE.....THE WANNAMAKER, THE RYDER AND THE RYDER COURSES.  WONDERED IF ANYONE HAS BEEN THERE AND HOW THEY LIKED IT

•  

Welcome back Bruce, we missed you. Not bad you already have a great trip set for the Spring, I haven't played any of those courses.  I am already jealous that you have golf plans already for next season.

•  

"Hello Boys!!!! I'm BAAAACK!!"

•  

Glad to have you back Gramps.

BRUCE

THANKS TIMB............IT'S GOOD TO  BE BACK.  RAND AND I WERE GOING TO PLAY AT CHAUTAUQUA, NY THIS SUMMER BUT WE COULDN'T MAKE THE HOOK-UP.  MAYBE NEXT SUMMER.

MY GROUP DECIDED ON PORT ST. LUCY, FL AT THE PGA VILLAGE FOR OUR WINTER GOLF TRIP.  WE WILL BE GOING THE WEEK OF MARCH 14TH AND WILL BE PLAYING THE 3 COURSES THERE.....THE WANNAMAKER, THE RYDER AND THE RYDER COURSES.  WONDERED IF ANYONE HAS BEEN THERE AND HOW THEY LIKED IT

Bruce,

I have had the opportunity to stay and play down there a couple of times while going through the PGA checkpoints, it is a great place.  The three golf courses are what you would expect from a PGA run facility, very well maintained and fair.  You will have to take advantage of the practice facility while you are there, it is excellent, there is nothing you cannot work on.  Also, be sure you take a little time to walk through the history museum, there are some really neat things in there and if you enjoy the history of the game like I do, it is a must.  I could spend a week in there and not get bored.  Enjoy yourself, it is a very nice place for golfers!

Adam

•  

Good to have you back.

•  

Pleased to meet you Bruce....I guess a welcome back is in order.

Deno

•  

Welcome back to the forums.

•  

Welcome Back Bruce!

•  

No freakin' way! Bruce (Gramps) is back. I have to tell you, I was worried because I didn't see you on FB or here... But happy to hear you're back with us.

And I'm sorry we did not get the chance to play at Chautauqua this year. I only ended up being there for a couple days (sadly). But we'll hit it next year I hope.

Glad you're back in the "swing."

•  

THANKS RANDY.   I FIGURED YOU DIDN'T GET TO CHAUTAUQUA BUT ONCE OR TWICE.  DON'T WORRY, NEXT SUMMER WILL BE HERE BEFORE YOU KNOW IT.  I AM STILL LOOKING FORWARD TO A ROUND WITH YOU THERE.

ALSO...........THANKS EVERYBODY FOR THE KIND WORDS AND WELCOMES.  IT IS HEARTWARMING TO READ ALL THE NICE COMMENTS.  AMBASSADORS ARE THE GREATEST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PS.......I AM STILL NOT CRAZY ABOUT TIGER. LOL!