Forums

What's in YOUR bag...other than clubs

•  

I really enjoy seeing what oddities tour pros carry in their bag other than the clubs. 

• 849 points

Who wants empty pockets? You may end up needing that first aid kit, extra rain gear, and 3 course meal. 

Personally, I carry as little as possible because I walk 90% of the time. With that said I have pain killers, hockey tape, and extra pair of socks to name a few strange items.

• 300 points

The most improtant thing in my bag other than my clubs is my Bushnell Tour V2 Laser Rangefinder. I never play in any competitions now without it.

In the last 2 years whilst using it, my handicap has come down from 1.3 (One) to +1.5 (Plus One, point one of Plus Two).

I would recommend this product or any other device similar to anyone playing golf. It really improves your mind-set into thinking about your yardages, if your golf clubs allow them for tournament play.

•  

Oddities? Not sure I have any of those at all, but I do have the following:

full ensemble for weather- rain jacket, ss rain pullover, rain hat, rain gloves. For the cold I have stocking cap, winter cart mitts, and cold weather gloves.

I have gloves, balls, markers, tees, spikes, sharpies, divot tools, and probably a couple other things I forgot....

•  

Other than the regular stuff (tees, balls, gloves - rain wear on iffy days).  Knife, bandaids, Rule Book, Peanuts, Snack Cracker, Bananna or Apple, M & M (if sugar goes low),  Insect Repellant and Sun Screen (during those seasons), extra score card and pencil, divot tool, marker.  Range finder clipped on outside of bag, along with watch, and FJA tag.

GO HOKIES

•  

SAME AS TH AND HOKEY BUT I CARRY A RESIN BAG IN THE SUMMER TIME AND PACKAGED HAND WARMERS IN THE WINTER.

ALEVE FOR MY ACHES AND PAINS AND THE BIG "A"

I always carry a Sunday bag, so not a lot of room in there...

That being said, the usual stuff, balls, tees, quarter(any year in the 60's), snickers, sunscreen and athletic tape...

•  

I carry the normals...

•  

Nothing out of the ordinary. I keep about $50 cash in there in case of emergencies (like if I run out of money for the beer cart ... LOL).

I will go through it and see if I come up with anything odd.  I usually keep it pretty clean and light because I carry when I play so I don't want any unnecessary weight.

•  

I keep some spare Brain Cancer ribbons that I hand out to people that ask about the one I wear.  1st Tee and 10th Tee bars.  A drink mix called Zip Fizz that gives you a boost without all the sugar. Cigars and mini bar for when the mood hits. And a bag with every coin from my birth year '71.

•  

Bottle opener, cork screw, cigar cutter, torch lighter, olives, and some swizzle sticks

• 1784 points

• a buddy of mine always packed a roll of toilet paper, just in case.  wierd thing, he felt obligated to tell me just in case I neeeded it.

•  

If there is ever a FJA tournament, I want to be in BHolley's group.  PARTY!

•  

Same as Hokies...I wish. Normal collection of sharpies, rain gear, sun screen, and a range finder. I always have some peanuts and an energy bar or two for my regular golfing buddy who is diabetic.  I also carry pretty much a medicine cabinet with bandaids, advil, Skelaxin, and allergy medication.

•  

about 15 Sharpies I like to mix up colors, about $2 in change, Cliff bars, Gatorade water bottle, rain gloves, cold gloves, hood for when it rains, rain gear, scotty putter alignment tool, 4-5 divot tools, athletic tape, extra spikes, beanie, 1964 silver quarter (gift from my grandmother I always mark my ball with it). I think thats about it.