Forums

Happy Birthday FJ Community!

•  

Happy Birthday FJ Community..

•  

I agree w/Tim - a daily visit to the FJC for me too.  You develop off-course and on-course friendships with many of the members in the FJC.  Overall a terrific place to exchange information and viewpoints.

•  

Once a day, at least.  Comments when I have something to say and occasionally a new post.  This is the best forum online.  Thanks to FJ for everything.

•  

5 years went  by fast. I guess the interesting discussions and topics are one reason. "Time goes by when you are having fun"

•  

I also visit almost everyday.  It is fun to read the posts and make a few comments.  Great site. Ditto to what everyone else said.

•  

Great site and happy b-day. It's definitely a nice (online) place to hang out.  And truth be told my initial participation as lurker has resulted in a significant move to the FJ/Titileist brand.  Since joining I've switched my woods to Titleist, bought my first and recently my 10th shirt, tried and bought about 20 pairs of socks, and added 7 pairs of FJ shoes!  I'm definitely a committed FJ guy at this point.  So I guess the concept of an online, brand centric community is working!

• 2303 points

Yes thanks FJC for the opportunity to share information on great products with great people!!!

•  

I too am a daily visitor to the FJC forum and find it very interesting, informative and entertaining.

It's a pity I am a physically half a world away but that's also the beauty of my FJC interaction ... and hopefull one day I'll get over there for an official (or unofficial) FJA get together and get to meet some of you fine folk in person.

THANKS FOOTJOY !!!

•  

Thanks everyone for the kind words and especially Rick for noticing the anniversary! It is definitely significant and somewhat ironic in how it was (or wasn't) recognized.

This has become YOUR Community. It is powered by your participation and all changes and upgrades are inspired by your actions and suggestions. While Devin is still very much keeping the ship on course from behind the wheel, this Community has almost become self-sufficient. We know most of you. We trust you. You know us (and what will/won't get through the moderation "committee"). You keep the conversation going. You are meeting up with other FJC members to host your own Invitationals. You answer product questions/concerns. You propose new functionality (mobile Community build is in progress!) and let us know when issues need to be addressed. You are in control. This is truly YOUR FJ Community. So I find it very appropriate that it was a Community member - our first FJ Ambassador, in fact - who recognized the five year anniversary!

Thank you for continuing to support the FJ brand online and wherever you play golf. We truly value the relationships that have been built here and look forward to growing YOUR Fj Community over the next five years!

Sincerely,

Chris, Devin and the FJ team

• 1089 points

Great Staff, Great Members, and a Great site come here multiple times a day. Great Job by all!!

•  

It is hard to believe it has been five years already. What a quality company Acushnet/FootJoy is to offer us this opportunity to actively participate in what started out as product discussions, and has grown to so much more. It is indeed a very different site and community from any other -- appreciation, respect and camaraderie as hallmarks. I've gained lifelong friends here. Thanks to FootJoy, Chris and Devin, and thanks to all of the rest of you who are active members of the FJC.  

•  

It's a pleasure to share my time with such outstanding people/company.

•  

gotta say its still a great group to belong to and I'm glad to be a part of it!!!

•  

Well said Rick!  HB FJC!  May we all celebrate this anniversary long into the future!

•  

Well said Rick. Happy Birthday to all in the community.

To add an interesting take on how that five years passes, any of the members who may have had newborns or grandchildren born about the time this site launched, those children would be starting Kindergarten in the Fall. My how the FJ Community has Grown up.