Forums

Here Comes Pablo

•  

By the time this post hits it would seem that Pablo will have joined the ranks of Foot Joy Ambassador. As of this morning he only needed about 110 points, so he should be over the top by end of day. Congratulations Pablo.

Staff, this seems like it's been a particularly godd month. We've had 6 or so people make it over the top. Bruce, Dog, JL, Brian, breakingpar, and now Pablo. I hope I didn't miss anyone??? I think Circle is close too.

•  

CONGRATS TO ALL (EVEN ME),

IT'S NOT EASY TO GET HERE.

•  

Hey I am working at it! Just hit gold and looking at the shoes I am going to order to up the points. Trying to join the ranks

•  

YES,  WAY TO GO PABLO!!!!!!!!!!!

•  

Unfortunately it is almost the end of the day and I have yet to reach Ambassador.

This like a good golf game is something that I intend to reach in stride.  Who knows maybe first thing in the morning I will have at least reach one of the two.  Thanks in advance to everyone out there.

Let's see what the morning brings.

•  

Hey, don't forget me, I'm bearing down on it. Should be any day now.

•  

How long since you joined? It seems like youve only been in here a month or so

•  

Pablo, looks like the overnight totals are complete. YOU'RE IN!

Congrats.

•  

Definatey looks like the trend will be almost 50 Ambassadors by the end of April,, especially if we get people ordering new MyJoys.

GO HOKIES

•  

Pablo and kdealer, welcome to the FJA family.

•  

Congrats and welcome everyone.

•  

Believe it or not Hokies, I made it with a number of posts~300 and contests. I was waiting to get my shoes until I hit Ambassador. I would rather have the Ambassador symbol on the side than the 500 pts for ordering. LOL

•  

WE MADE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thank everyone, now to pick out which shoes I want to order.

•  

Congratulations to all our recent ambassadors.  Your input and presence is invaluable to the community.

•  

Congrats Pablo...I know you were one that worked your butt off to achieve this status quickly...