Forums

Look who finally achieved AMBASSADOR STATUS....

•  

me too... =)

Congratualtions guys, keep up the awesome work!  You're comments and ideas are fantastic.

•  

Congrats big guy. Fora while there, I kept up with all the new Ambassadors that came about. Now, with all the new members and those achieving different levels,the job is just too much. Regardless, congrats to all the new members and Ambassadors. You are going to enjoy this set of forums and we are enjoying all the new ideas being put  forth by all of our newer members.

•  

congrats. it seems like everyone is getting to ambassador lately.

•  

Congrats!!!  Such a great community.

•  

briansaylor

congrats. it seems like everyone is getting to ambassador lately.

Not everyone yet, Im only halfway

•  

Really pleased to see TWO new members jump over this week. Congratulations and welcome to the team.

Pablo and JL, you will be in by end of week, so congratulations in advance!

•  

Tar Heel

Really pleased to see TWO new members jump over this week. Congratulations and welcome to the team.

Pablo and JL, you will be in by end of week, so congratulations in advance!

Not sure about the end of this week, but not far from it.  I appreciate the thought though.

I'm actually waiting so that I can order my first pair of MyJoys with the FJA emblem.

•  

Thanks Tar Heel, I finally made it the other day but my son's out of town soccer tournament kept my from even noticing until today. One fun traded for another.

•  

Congratulations to all of the new ambassadors. 

•  

Welcome...you've joined a community with a lot of great people