Forums

PROFILE SIGN IN

•  

Does anyone else have to sign in multiple times in order to view your profile or participate in the community.

•  

Depending on the web browser that you use this might happen. If you can configure your browser to accept cookies, you should. This will let you login once every 24 hours.

•  

I do but believe there is a timing element. I think that either my computer or FJ will automatically log out after a period of time. When I log back in, it can sometimes take two or three login's before I am able to post. Mike or Chris will likely be able to answer the question of why it can take more than one.

•  

YEP,EVERY TIME.

•  

It happens to me about twice every session I'm on the site.

•  

What happens to me sometimes, is after I sign in, if I go to the Blog section I have to sign in again to post a comment.

•  

Lately if I login from the main FootJoy page and then click on community after that login, I need to login again. I have just beeen clicking on community first and then loging in

•  

i'm finding this also. not terrible or every time, just annoying when it does. i also sometimes get an error page after i try to sign in. then i go to another area and sign in there.

•  

I've done that Tyler, but then if I go to my account I have to do it again.

•  

Every time i return to the site , usually once a day, I have to sign in ???

•  

Mine does it at random times.

•  

I'm like hendricks...randomly it is a pain in the butt to get in...