POST YOUR GOLF SWING VIDEO

•  

JUST POSTED MY SWING ON YOUTUBE 

USE THIS LINK TO SEE

http://www.youtube.com/user/GRAMPAGOLF68

WOULD LIKE TO SEE YOURS TOO   JUST POSTED MY SWING ON YOUTUBE 

•  

LOOKING GOOD !

IF I DID THAT IT WOULD BE LISTED AS A STAND UP COMIC ACT.

•  

Hey Dog............if you are an 11-15 hcp,  it cant be that bad.  You have a very respectable hcp.   Thanks for the response.

• 1565 points

Bruce,  I hopefully got my swing transferred.  They made upgrades on youtube.com and there's still a few bugs to be worked out.  Well, that's my excuse no matter what.

•  

VERY NICE SWING AND FORN.  LOOKS LIKE YOU ARESOMETIMES STRUGGLING WITH BALANCE AND YOUR HEAD MOVES BACKWARDS A GOOD 4 INCHES ON THE BACKSWING.  OVERALL A FINE SWING THAT GETS THE JOB DONE.......WELL DONE SLIM!!!!!!!!!!!!!

•  

nice looking swing slim...what is your handicap...

• 1565 points

Mondo,  Thanks for the compliment.  I'm playing to about a 5 hdcp.  I'm a semi-retired golf instructor and have been a professional golfer for 38 years so I don't have a hdcp.  Since my last knee surgery,(2 on the left and 3 on the right) I've been trying to regain my balance.  It's been tough.

• 1565 points

Bruce, Balance has been my biggest issue since my last knee surgery.  The golf swing has always been easy for me, and though I only weigh 150-5 lbs., with bad wheels, I'm still considered a long hitter even though I don't swing hard.

I'm posting a second video I made a year ago that is probably the only video around where a player is hitting directly into the camera.  A few 5 metals and drivers get pretty close.

• 159 points

Here is my attempt at the Master Mr Hogan's Power Golf Swing

•  
    That is a good swing
  •  

Does Hogan 's swing work with todays equipment?  Probably not.  The current swing is a lot more compact and athletic than is was even 10 -15 years ago.

• 1495 points

I've added two links... One swing is a 7 iron....the other is the driver. i feel like the club face is shut at the top of my back swing. Any tips or drills to get that squared up would be greatly appreciated.

• 1495 points

Ha! I feel like a fool. Posted about my swing and forgot to add the links to the videos

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QePu5jJkkwo

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BeggJWh4ThQ

• 159 points

Thank you, if that was for my swing:)

• 159 points

Great question. Well there has been debate about that. Remember Hogan was around and winning tournaments using steel shafts. The biggest difference would be the balls, lie angles of the club head and weight of the club head. Hogan's swing isn't much different than modern players. Most modern teachers such as Harmon and Foley credit their knowledge of the swing to studying Hogan's swing and book.  Today golfers are a bit more technical than they were 50 years ago. Bubba would better reflex the player of Hogan's era, less technical and more athletic. Just look at Palmer, now that is a marvel of athletic talent lol.  Thanks for the input