Forums

Favourite grips

• 1320 points

gotta try the new tacki-mac grips.  Its like they're coated in glue... So awesome

•  

Golf Pride ND Multicompound here also.  Im excited to try the new version of the Tour Wraps too

•  

GP  Multi-compound Decades.  White on my irons, wedges, wood, and hybrid.  Darker blue on driver to match Fuji Rombax 7z07.

•  

I have to go with the concensus on the grips. Golf Pride MC Royal blue on my driver and hybrids and Crimson on my irons. Gotta go with the Crimson & Blue for my Jayhawks. My daughter plays the Pink Winn in honor of a friend of ours who passed away due to *** Cancer.

•  

There's a new one out by of all company's GoodYear that I'm liking a lot right now.

Very reasonably priced and very durable...you can find them at Golfsmith that I know of.

•  

I use the decade grip with the royal blue color. its on all my clubs.

•  

Not much love for Lamkin, I see. Personally, I like the Lamkin Crossline midsize cord. The Golf Prides Ive used have gotten hard too fast for my taste. Still trying to find the perfect grip for my putter. I currently have a Lamkin crossline on one, and an Iomic "Jumbo" on the other