Forums

New to the FJ community..

• 440 points

New to the FJ community and just wanted to say hello from North Carolina! By the way....my name is pronounced "John" LOL.

•  

welcom home jaan, welcome home.

jaan, you'll find this to be a great place to visit daily. the guys at FJ are great and the folks here in the community always have a lot of good stuff to share.  enjoy your stay here, cause like it or not you're now family.  oh and watch out for that guy called Tar Heel, i hear he's a closet duke fan.

sorry randy, i couldn't resist.  don't want you guys ganging up on the rest of us.  discord in the NC camp must exist for other teams to have a chance at all.

•  

welcome..

Sit back and enjoy the experience

•  

Welcome to the community!

•  

Well welcome to the FJ Community, John!

This is a pretty cool place with great people. Enjoy!

Well said Beej! Now you're family!

•  

Welcome to the FJ Community.  There is a wealth of information and great people on this site.  There is a lot of information on the forums.  Dig in and enjoy!

Tim

•  

Hi Jaan.  I joined just yesterday.  Looks like a fun place to share stuff.   How far are you awat from Pinehurst?  

•  

Welcome Jaan.

You will enjoy these forums.Great products,great,friendly,knowledgeable,folks.

Have fun !!!!

I 'm hooked

•  

Welcome....I hope you find this an informitive and entertaining place.

•  

Welcome Jaan. Hope you enjoy what you see here. I notice that my friend beej has already given you a good leg up on our comraderie.

I see you are from NC, but since the Tennessee Volunteers are your favorite college team, you must surely be "transplanted." As a loyal and crazed Tar Heel (in spite of this years painful hoops season), I will forgive you for siding with the SEC.

Welcome to the crowd... Hope you have fun.

• 440 points

Thanks Beej!! But, I am a Volunteers fan.....haha

•  

welcome to the gang!

•  

Welcome to the group Jaan -- I'm sure to the dismay of Tar Heel with you being a Volunteer fan...but if there is anything you need -- ask -- someone here will be able to assist.

•  

Welcome Jaan, besides the viewpionts there is a lot great advice shared on this forum. Quite a combination of golfers and golf addicts, both young and old.  There is also a little good natured ribbing about your Alma Mater or favorite college teams.

Right Tar Heel, what has happened to Roy's boys this year?

•  

welcome to the FJC