Forums

How Do You Mark Your Golf Ball?

•  

What is a Dreamcycle

• 1320 points

I mark it blue and gold when I play with my dad (Irish) and green and orange to tick off my brother (gators).  Best mark on tour is sergio. If he could back that bull up with a few more wins though...

•  

bholley

What is a Dreamcycle

OK -  Ice cream treat -  one a stick -  Vanilla Ice Cream inside -  Orange Sherbert on the outside.

you might know them as something else -  basically it's the color.

GO HOKIES

•  

Actually Dreamsicles (you guys may be saying Dream"cycles" in your head and thinking of bikes). As GoHokies says, they are basically a sherbet version of a Popsicle.

•  

golfchick

Actually Dreamsicles (you guys may be saying Dream"cycles" in your head and thinking of bikes). As GoHokies says, they are basically a sherbet version of a Popsicle.

LOL I thought he might be talking about REM (rapid eye movement) or a girl in a biker magaxine

•  

golfchick

Thanks for helping out -  way to much snow on the ground -  starting to affect the brain.

GO HOKIES