Forums

New Sweeps

•  

Hey guys and gals, check out the new Sweepstakes. Great chance to win some FJ gear. Just click on Sweepstakes and follow the directions.

•  

Maybe it is early, but can not follow.  I did not see any link on Blog or in your post.

•  

already in on this one, thanx for the heads up though.

•  

Thanks for the heads up!  I was in on this one, but forgot to post about it... I've been unusually busy lately.

•  

Thanks Eagle

Everyone make sure to remember that if any FJ Staff player wins, then Monday morning we need to register for the contest. This baby runs all year long, so there should be lots of chances to win the "Sunday" gear from our favorite players.

•  

Wait a minute -- EMKelly was too busy to post? Don't tell us you are actually having to work! Or are you just too busy shoveling snow?

I notice that the choices for the winners are all men's styles -- which of course is what GO would be wearing. So if I win, what's it worth to you guys for me to put YOUR shoe size and style choice in there?  ;-)

•  

LOL, not so much work, but school work.  I am taking 6 classes this semester so it's a little busy (full-time is 4 classes) trying to make sure I get everything done.  Luckily, I am able to do my school work while getting paid at work but I usually almost all day to get half of it done. 

Oh what it will be like to graduate....

•  

golfchick

Wait a minute -- EMKelly was too busy to post? Don't tell us you are actually having to work! Or are you just too busy shoveling snow?

I notice that the choices for the winners are all men's styles -- which of course is what GO would be wearing. So if I win, what's it worth to you guys for me to put YOUR shoe size and style choice in there?  ;-)

I'm sure we can figure out an appropriate replacement award (maybe something from Callaway since you are playing those clubs in Orlanda) if you win  -  I'm a 10.5 Medium style 52187 -

GO HOKIES

•  

Come on Eric, 4 classes (12 credit hours) is full time. I would had killed to only take 4 classes a semester.

•  

I would be more than willing to send you a "Thank You" card in the mail!  =)

12M, already have most styles but looking for the black/black sport patterns... just in case you decide on putting in for me.

•  

Fairway, Didn't put the blog in. Just go to to of forum page and click on Blog. You'll find it there in the blogs

•  

Thanks for the info..GC, size 9.5 here. Lets keep it in the shoes in the Big 12.  :)

•  

I'm on it,thanx for the heads up.

•  

10M white asymetrical w/ white caymen.