Forums

Au revoir my friends

•  

Kelly, We're on the road  now and roads are in very good condition. It's getting warmer as we head South. Right now we're in Emporia, Kansas and leaving for Texas in AM. Should be around Austin or Waco tomorrow and then In Zapata next day if weather holds. After that it is unpacking and on the course as soom as possible.

•  

Good, glad to hear the travels are working out for you guys.  No one likes getting stuck somewhere freezing cold when they are en route to a warmer, better place.

Enjoy the golf!

•  

Enjoy the sun and the golf, Eagle. We are all envious!

•  

Hope the drive went well eagle and you are safely to your destination.

Let me know how that first round goes...will be jealous of course...hit em well

•  

I am sure you are enjoying the golf and weather by now.  Hopefully the PTL works well with fishing this time for ya!

•  

Out this Sunday and a little rust on the swing, but made out okay. Nothing to get overly excited about.

•  

Golf in January is ALWAYS something to get excited about! :)

14 degrees here today with an even lower wind chill, too cold to even go to the dome!

•  

With the holiday, I haven't picked up a club in about 5 days.  Should be alright and I will know this evening... wish me luck!

•  

Too cold here.  Only time I have been able to pick up a club was at Golfsmith.  Purchased a new Hybrid, so got to spend about hour hitting balls.  We do not have an indoor range near us.  So it is nice that Golfsmith has a huge area to hit balls.

•  

got to pick up my clubs this weekend...moved them from one side of my garage to the other while I was cleaning it.

hope you're enjoying warmer climates eagle

•  

I bet golfsmith would let you use the simulator for the right price or on a slow day if you wanted.  I know our local Austads will let you if you ask and they don't have anyone in the store.