Forums

Holiday Gifts

•  

You have the right perspective and I must agree, they are amazing kids and great people at St. Jude.

•  

For the perfect holiday present check this out. All proceeds to St. Jude's

http://www.stjudeclassic.com/

•  

EMKelly0106

I don't know about wise... I've got a lot to learn. 

I have been giving to St. Jude's since I got my first job when I was 16.  It's an amazing place, it changes your life if you ever go and visit the kids.  They are very deserving and remarkable people.

Eric, It's people like you that make this world a better place to live in. You may be young in years, but older and wiser than many people I know. As for me, I have made donations to the Wounded Warrior Project for the last several years. I know the kids need help too, but those men and women who are protecting our shores and way of life need help also. And it just dosen't help those wounded, but also their families. Regardless of who anyone chooses, we all hope that it does the job intended.

•  

Certainly a time to be thankful.  The thing that matters is that you are willing and able to help out.  Clearly anything helps and any and all charities are grateful for any support you show them.

•  

EMKelly0106

Certainly a time to be thankful.  The thing that matters is that you are willing and able to help out.  Clearly anything helps and any and all charities are grateful for any support you show them.

Amen to that. Whatever you choose is important, just so long as it helps those who need the help.

•  

www.CANCERSUCKS.com  is the charity we help out with when possible.  They do alot of charity events .

I also got Eric Clapton / Roger Daltry tickets for Christmas

•  

They are clearly straight and to the point.... cancer sucks.