Forums

Holiday plans?

•  

Any special vacations or trips planned for the holidays?

The sons high school band is playing in the Citrus Bowl in Orlando. So the wife and daughter are going with them also. 

Hopefully that allows for a week of working half days and playing golf the est of the time.

•  

nope, no plans!    but my last day of work for the year will be dec 18, kick back and relax.  that is if the wife lets me.  you know how it is sometimes vacation can be more work than, well you know.

•  

A week in Florida over Thanksgiving and then about 3 weeks over Christmas/New Year.

•  

New York City a week before Christmas to see a friend in a broadway play (I have no idea which one, but for a reason to go to NYC, I will sit through just about anything) and Vegas in the first week of January.

•  

I am going to Ohio for Christmas and staying here 4 thanksgiving

•  

Nope, nada, nothing...probably going to have family over to the house so I don't have to pack up the 2 kids and drive everywhere in the cold.

•  

nothing planned right now, but the wife and I are talking about a long weekend in Feb to Arizona. If that happens it will be 5 travelling for sure (myself, her, the 2 kids and the clubs!)

•  

Leaving the warm climes of Texas about the 9th of Dec. and heading back for Xmas.  Will celebrate with family and the three new grandchildren. Then on the 27th, head back to the warmer climes for more golf, some fishing, and playing bridge with friends. If any of you are on the road at that time when we aare going back south, don't get in my way.

•  

My wife can relate Shaun, my clubs travel with me as if they were my kids as well.

•  

This is just going to be a low key, laid back kind of holiday. My daughter will be home from the University of Michigan, and we're just going to spend some family time together hanging out. Perhaps a couple trips to Chicago for wandering about and taking in the season.

Sounds boring, but we've kind of made a decision to be a bit more conservative this holiday and manage some quality time.