Forums

Weekend without Golf...

•  

tar heel, supposed to be nice right here in michigan this weekend, no need to head south.  mid fifties on saturday and 60 on sunday.   i'll be looking to a course in jackson.

•  

Supposed to be nice here as well and I am looking to get out Saturday morning before the NE vs OK game.  Actually has been nice all week but with daylight savings, I havn't been able to enjoy it.  Darn DST making the days shorter...

•  

EMKelly0106

Supposed to be nice here as well and I am looking to get out Saturday morning before the NE vs OK game.  Actually has been nice all week but with daylight savings, I havn't been able to enjoy it.  Darn DST making the days shorter...

EMKelly, We will be in K.C. this weekend watching the OU v NE game. I know it won't be one of the classic matchups, but hopefully will be a good game.

I am still thinking about driving to Lincoln and finding a ticket.

•  

OUTIGER, if you head this way, I may be able to help you out with some tickets.  Let me know if you will be in Lincoln, I will be at the game. 

How many people would you come with?  We have 8 club levels, 4 on the 20 yard line and 2 in the northwest endzone, row 6, right by where the Huskers run out the tunnel.  Every game is sold out but tickets are dime a dozen on the corners if needbe.

•  

OUTiger,

With big Suh on the line, we can hopefully stop them on defense.  For me it all depends on the QB situation, if they put in Zach Lee (our "starting" QB), I can't see us winning, he's a joke, can't take a hit without fumbling, runs like he's in mud and throws interceptions like it was going out of style.  Cody Green should be in.  Seasons lost, give the kid some experience.

•  

Hey Beej...

I have a 10:00 tee time at my course over in South Haven. My crew and I decided that we will play no matter what. Plus, the courrse is running a deal that you can play as much golf as you like for $35. Heck yeah!

•  

I'll actually be dusting off the clubs this weekend to play a 9-hole practice round for the upcoming FootJoy vs. Titleist "Tradition Cup." We normally play this earlier in the year but weather has pushed it back several times and chances are we'll be battling snow flurries when we tee it up Nov. 14. Regardless, it's always a great time with some very competitive matches. I don't expect mine will be one of them since I haven't played a whole lot this year but I hope to be competitive. My strength is my driver (Cobra L4V) so if I can get that going, I should be in good shape. Format is alternate shot on the front nine and match play on the back.

Here's a recap from last year. We'll post another recap following this year's contest (assuming FJ wins again!). FootJoy has a pretty sweet surprise in store for the Titleist squad this year, thanks to one of our most prominent Tour players....stay tuned.

•  

Where was the team of Garrett/Lowe?!  Captain Kerr must have fired up his troops!  Good luck on the 14th!

• 2941 points

I'll be playing at The Grove (WGC AMEX hosts in 2007 or maybe it was 2006, I can't recall) just outside London on Sunday. Got a group of 16 guys playing there for my 40th birthday celebration, should be a great day if the weather holds out. We're expecting some rain but (unfortunately) we're kinda used to that here.

Generally I get to play most weekends through the year with the odd break for family duties.

•  

Chris,

Looks like you guys had a great time LY, hope the weather holds out for you TY.

•  

Great link Chris.  Those photos are great.  Hope you guys take some more and post for this year.

•  

Tar Heel

Hey Beej...

I have a 10:00 tee time at my course over in South Haven. My crew and I decided that we will play no matter what. Plus, the courrse is running a deal that you can play as much golf as you like for $35. Heck yeah!

Have a good friend who's parents have a place in South Haven we have been to a few times, beautiful area. Play well.

•  

FJ vs. Titleist only?

Where do the Cobra guys come in? Wink Wink......

The wise guy in me says that of all the golfers teeing it up on November 14 in Boston, the teams from FJ and Titleist will surely be sporting the best gear to combat not only themselves but the elements! Any Ambassador surely would gladly trade places with you, one and all.