Forums

FJ Ambassador Mailing (#2)

•  

Good morning everyone -

Our second FJ Ambassador welcome pack mailing went out today.  If you are new to the FJ Ambassador ranks since the first mailing, please keep an eye out.  

Welcome to the team!

Regards,

ML

@memphisunited -- your replacement (never received first) is part of this mailing.

•  

Thanks Mike!   I'm looking forward to seeing the package/letter this time.  Thanks again for sending another one. 

•  

Humbly appreciated...

•  

Thank you guys, really appreciate it and look forward to recieving the package.

•  

Enjoy guys, you've earned it.  Congratulations!

• 1166 points

Back on the forums been busy lately but cant wait till im a footjoy ambassador keep up the great work FJ

•  

cant wait to be a FJ ambassodeor

•  

Thanks, in advance. Looking forward to receiving welcome pack.

•  

thanx mike, i'll be keeping an eye on the mail.  looking forward to the package getting here.

•  

Hope you guys enjoy the gift as much as I do...thanks again FJ it was greatly appreciated.

•  

thanx again mike, got mine today,  my wife was even impressed and i may have a hard time holding on to these for myself.

•  

beej

thanx again mike, got mine today,  my wife was even impressed and i may have a hard time holding on to these for myself.

beej -

You're welcome.  Glad to hear they are starting to arrive.  Tell your wife she will need to get a pair of women's TechSof.

Regards,

ML

• 4775 points

Received mine yesterday.  Many thanks to all at FJ.  What a great product, I am going to buy mutliple pairs. 

•  

I just received my letter and gift today, thanks so much!  The gift is awesome!

•  

Pretty fancy stuff boys.  I will send back the socks for the jacket though (they have been worn but I am sure you understand).  =)