Forums

Footjoy Survey

•  

I just received an email from FJ, to take a quick survey. Did anyone else get this email?

http://www.labov.com/survey/TakeSurvey.asp?EID=52MB6m4B865B02654B776BM76B082

•  

I received it twice. It's about the knowledge level of sales people - at least that's what I took from it.

•  

Got it and filled it out. Wasn't a big deal. Just wanted inof on camparisons between FJ and its competitors.

•  

yep, got mine and filled it out. i don't know how it's going to help, but i don't mind doing my part.  i got two copies in my inbox though.

•  

i do not thing i did

•  

Yes, I received the email.  I also provided my feedback for them.  It's truly the least I could do since all they have done for me.

Nice little survey, hopefully my answers help with something!

•  

I didn't get this survey, maybe I just send to much info to Titleist and Footjoy already and they just don't want any more from me!!!!

•  

I received it, too. Mine wanted not only my opinion on the helpfulness of sales people, but asked my to compare FootJoys to Adidas and Nike golf shoes.

•  

Got it as well, they wanted me to compare FJ shoes to Adidas shoes.  Don't know what that means and whether anything will come of the survey.

•  

Yep, got it and completed.  Only took a couple of minutes.  Obviously we're all a little biased, but I think that given the level of golf 'addiction' we've probably tried and used more products than most people out there!

•  

Interesting questions though, about the staff who helped you and what research you did.  I know I did a lot of research based on the info I got from the FJC but otherwise, I would have just trusted the brand and probably went for it anyways.

•  

I got it and completed it on my Blackberry. Was unsure if it went through to them.

But glad to help

•  

Yep I got it, I thought it was interesting to see how educated some of their outside retailers were on the products.

•  

Got it and took it, I love surveys. Any questions you FJ guys may have I probably have an opinion on it.

•  

OUTIGER

I got it and completed it on my Blackberry. Was unsure if it went through to them.

But glad to help

I did it on my Blackberry Tour too, and when I submitted it, it went to a blank screen.  I went on and redid it online when I got home to make sure it went through.  Is that what you experienced?