Forums

"Cold" Weather Mock

•  

Mondo

Will give that a try tomorrow Shaun as I try to tackle getting a round of golf in with the expected weather here in the Detroit area.

How was the round?

•  

didn't get it in, as usual the weather man got everything all wrong and it rained all day instead of just being cold.

wish I could have a job where I'm wrong almost all the time and get to keep my job!!!!

•  

Mondo

didn't get it in, as usual the weather man got everything all wrong and it rained all day instead of just being cold.

wish I could have a job where I'm wrong almost all the time and get to keep my job!!!!

Have you ever considered running for President?

•  

Luckily it has not been lower than mid 50's here. So we have been able to play fairly comfortable rounds.

•  

I stick with the UA line, the new coldgear compression has flat welded seams so they don't rub, and they make golf specific coldgear that is fitted and not compression.  The UA is the best out right now, would love to see FJ get into that sort of thing but the UA golf line has really step things up.

•  

Mondo

That stinks. Seems like we are getting our nice weather mid-week right now. Makes it hard to tell the boss I need to step out for 4 hours on a wednesday afternoon!

•  

Does anybody know of a waterproof grip? I don't think the rain is going away in the Midwest so I have to adapt.

•  

Upper 50s lower 60s today and I was stuck at work and in school all day.  I hate my life sometimes. :)