Forums

Pro Ambassadors

•  

Just wondering how many of the Pros are FootJoy Ambassadors. This subject came up in another Forum and I wondered how many are out there?? If they are, it would be nice, providing they had the time, that they could join in the Community once in a while and let us know their opinions on the various issues that are being brought up.

Chris or Mike, can this be accomplished??

•  

Now there's a great idea. And what a way to promote this forum.If a pro could say for instance once a month,log on and weigh in on some of the topics giving us a pros view.

•  

eagle, we sort of already get that with the blog entries that get put up.  Just a thought...

•  

Welch222

eagle, we sort of already get that with the blog entries that get put up.  Just a thought...

You missed the point. I was basically asking if we could get one or two Pros in the Community to join in. Not necessarily all the time, but once in a while would be great.

•  

eagle,,   i think that you are asking if there are any of the pga sponsored players like jerry kelly available to give their input.  i think it would be something that would draw more people to the community and spark more interest.

•  

It would be great but I don't see it happening.  Chances are, if they did join, it would be their PR so it kind of defeats the purpose IMO.

•  

eagle, another good idea. A lot of the pros twitter, maybe they would log into the community occasionally. 

•  

oh eagle, you're always full of good ideas, glad we're friends...

it would be pretty cool to see a pro inputting his thoughts into the community...i don't see it happening as they are pretty busy but that being said it would be great to see.