Forums

Facebook to Spread the News

•  

Last night I was checking in on my Facebook news and I spotted some of the recent Titleist Fan posts that were put up. Ironically, there was a link to the Scotty Cameron putter site to see the new  Napa Line Up video that a certain Brand Ambassador shared with his fellow FJ folks 2 days prior. : )

Anyway, does anyone else think it's time to put out some "FJ Fan" prompts to see if some new blood starts to visit and play with us?

•  

I rep the FJC on Twitter quite often.

•  

hey, if you have the contacts that might be interested, go for it.  i try to spread the word whenever i can but so far i haven't seemed to see much interest.

•  

Couldn't hurt, but I sort of like this group the way it is although we definitely can use some new blood.

•  

Tar Heel

Last night I was checking in on my Facebook news and I spotted some of the recent Titleist Fan posts that were put up. Ironically, there was a link to the Scotty Cameron putter site to see the new  Napa Line Up video that a certain Brand Ambassador shared with his fellow FJ folks 2 days prior. : )

Anyway, does anyone else think it's time to put out some "FJ Fan" prompts to see if some new blood starts to visit and play with us?

It might be a good idea, but I wonder if that is the way to go or should we talk to more golfers and see if that works better. I would hate to see this go the way some other forums have gone and then it just becomes a mess for everyone. Eagle

•  

Tar Heel,

There was also another post on the Titleist site on Facebook, they mention their sister company Footjoy's online community. They spoke about a post from a FJ Ambassador who got a behind the scenes look at Footjoy. They also gave the website for the forum. 

•  

I have all the Titleist and FJ on my facebook. And alot of my golf buddies are on there. I have told them about this forum, but they will come around eventually. 

•  

I think its a great idea, I will put it on my personal facebook as well as my sports store's facebook.