Forums

Thank you to the FJ Staff

•  

I just received my gift in the mail today and wanted to pass an extremely grateful thank you to all the staff at FJ.  I appreciate what you do and look forward to the future!

Keep up the good work everyone!

PS. I don't want to spoil the gift for anyone, so if you didn't receive one and would like to know what it was, please shoot me a message and I will let you know!

Thank again guys!

•  

Oh, come on.  Just spill the beans and post some pics.  :)

•  

Hopefully I'll get mine soon, I can't wait...on pins and needles with anticipation

•  

sounds fun.  Cant wait to see what it is.

•  

As I said in another thread, I also got mine yesterday. I very nice surprise in the mail.

I am with Eric, you will have to wait to see what it is.

Thanks again Mike, Chris and the rest of the FJ staff.

•  

Nice going Kelly. Now we all wait with baited breath. Ah, the mystery of it all. Maybe mine willcome today.

•  

I'm sure that whatever it is,it will be just like you guys.A reel class act. Now please excuse me as I need to remove a brown smudge from my nose.

•  

Should be interesting...and exciting to see!

•  

My thanks also. Got mine this AM. What a nice gesture on the part of the FJ company and Mike & Chris. Like Kelly, I'll keep mum on what it was. Lets say it even comes with directions.

•  

got mine in the mail today.  Big thanks to FJ for sending this out.  I actually already put mine to use tonight!

•  

nickpoz

got mine in the mail today.  Big thanks to FJ for sending this out.  I actually already put mine to use tonight!

Did you follow the directions on the product???

•  

guess we will have to wait and see, as i have no idea what this is all about.

whatever though, enjoy to all those who have gotten one of whatever this is.

•  

still waiting and looking forward with anticipation based on what everyone else is saying about the gift.

•  

eagle3

nickpoz

Did you follow the directions on the product???

Yes but it is tough from time to time, nice to have the reminders :)

•  

I would imagine the rest of the ambassadors will get theirs today.  Hope you put the gift to good use!