Forums

Question to Mike; Favorites Selections

•  

Hey Mike

We can select various course, NCAA, MLB, and NFL teams for our profiles. How come all of the schools that you have products for are not listed to "select." My North Carolina Tar Heels are noticable absent, which isn't good. How can a guy who goes by "Tar Heel" not be able to select UNC?

Also, a request. In that profile area, how about allowing multiple selections (maybe 2) for each of those teams, with a selection for maybe something like "Ultimate Favorite." I fancy more than 1 in each area, and would like to show that support.

Thoughts?

•  

UNC is an option for your college team in your profile.  Look towards the bottom of the list, it's under "UNC Tar Heels".

The other question, Mike will have to help you with.

•  

or maybe we could just have the Gators as the only choice, lol

•  

cleanfan

Gators winning streak will be eneded October 10, buddy of mine from high school plays for LSU (Rich Dugas).  I will actually be at that game, you traveling to the game?

Only good thing the Gators have/had is camilo villegas =)

•  

cleanfan

LOL...I was thinking we could just limit it to the Buffs...wait, I'm probably one of the last remaining CU fans

•  

Tar Heel

Hey Mike

We can select various course, NCAA, MLB, and NFL teams for our profiles. How come all of the schools that you have products for are not listed to "select." My North Carolina Tar Heels are noticable absent, which isn't good. How can a guy who goes by "Tar Heel" not be able to select UNC?

Also, a request. In that profile area, how about allowing multiple selections (maybe 2) for each of those teams, with a selection for maybe something like "Ultimate Favorite." I fancy more than 1 in each area, and would like to show that support.

Thoughts?

Hey Tar Heel - 

EMK is right, UNC in the list, just down the bottom.  The only schools available are the ones that we have in our MyJoys program.  

Good idea on the multiple selects.  The ultimate usage of these selections will be to do something really cool with our MyJoys imaging technology.  I am just wary that more than one will make it more difficult to do the things we are planning.  At this time, all I can give you is a definitely 'maybe' =)

ML

•  

Mike and EM. Thanks for the feedback! I did find the UNC Tar Heels, which is NOT intuitive at all. I looked (and stopped) at NORTH Carolina.... next to NC State. My goofy head didn't think to look to "U".

Happy to wait Mike and see what's up. Sounds cool....

•  

EMKelly0106

cleanfan

Gators winning streak will be eneded October 10, buddy of mine from high school plays for LSU (Rich Dugas).  I will actually be at that game, you traveling to the game?

Only good thing the Gators have/had is camilo villegas =)

I wish I was, have fun and take an extra golf towel for your tears, lol

•  

I love hearing you guys have something in the mix.  I like the teasers, keeps things interesting.  Thanks for all your hard work guys.